ird exit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ird exit?

has anyone else noticed this problem, using .80 of FD, also happened with .60, im not sure if its everytime with 0.80 as ive only used it once but with 0.60 it was inermitent.

i would get ird exit, for some reason it was missing out the th, it would be from when you first boot the computer it would do it, not as it one rounabout it would and the next it wouldnt. rebooting normaly fixed it.

is there anything you can do or is it D3 itself f**king up?
    Audio: Alpine PXA-H700 DSP, Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 amp, P152S Comps and Alpine SWR-1242D Sub
    PC: BU-303, SB Audigy 2 ZS, Jetway 1.5Ghz, Cubid case, M2-ATX PSU, New 700tsv
    Toys:K8055 relay board, Elmscan OBDII

Type-R Mini

Sounds like an Amp Cut-Off, power save or digital decoding HARDWARE issue at first.. On my desktop at home, EVERY sound I play from the computer gets the first part cut off because the Amp is being activated for playback.. I know this doesn't happen if I plug it in the analog line.. Now, If the only message that comes out wrong is that one specific message (and other messages play fine), then it should just be a damaged sound file and nothing to do with the hardware. in any case, RR does NOTHING to sound when MM/FD plays voice prompts, so this has nothing to do with RR (you should try it outside RR and see for yourself)...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
    X