rr minimizes when closing cdrip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rr minimizes when closing cdrip

i have a problem with cdrip, freedrive but not browser.

after i close cdrip rr is minimized. same goes for starting freedrive.
    the browser seems to work ok (starting and closing)

what are the things i should look at to get rid of this problem?

Start getting a look to the command of the close button of the cdrip skin.
    Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

Update your version of RR by going to Start>All Programs>Road Runner>RR Updater
      Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
      Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
      I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
      Please help.

Comment

yeah, you probably need to make sure you have the latest CDRip and RR release version.. there's a whole FAQ on installing the CDRIP. You also need to make sure you're not running it INSIDE VB (if you're doing any coding)....
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

yes, well i have the latest versions of everything. i use exit to close cdrip and after this rr reappears in the taskbar, it's just minimized. can i force rr to maximize?

Comment

There's definitely something wrong with your install man.. either in CDRip.skin or ExecTBL.INI.... this is what you should have in CDrip.skin :

B07,724,509,75,90,"EXITPLUGIN",""

This is what you should have in ExecTBL.INI (with YOUR path to CDRip):

"CDRIP","PLUGIN;RRCDRip;C:\Program Files\Road Runner\CDRip\CDRip.exe"
            "QUIT","SendMsg;RRCDRip;showplugin||bye"
            "BYE","QUIT"

Can you confirm this is what you have ? RR should "restore" itself automatically upon exiting the CDRip plugin. It would only stay minimized if the above is not correct..
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

yes you were right, typo in the path to plugin. working now.

some more questions about cdrip:

mute indicator does not work (no flashy thing)
              songpos slider does not work

can i close the cdrip skin and use the other pages of rr while cdrip is running in the background? (i am able to play music while ripping, so i figure this should at least be possible)

Comment

Yeah, as this is a plugin, it does not implement many functions available in RR.. so you won't get the mute indicator or song position unless it is obtained from RR (extra code needed) ..

The EXITPLUGIN command will basically exit the plugin if it is IDLE, and just make it run on the background if BUSY... the settings in the INI allow you to view the CDRIp again if you close RR and it is still running..
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

so, does that mean when you leave it running in the background, and you go to ripskin again it reloads the plugin (and stop the ripping that is in progress?)

Comment

no, if the plugin is running on the background and you click CDRIP it will simply re-show the same instance that was already running...
                    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
                    X