Does anyone else experience this problem with RR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else experience this problem with RR

I use Alpine amber skin. The +1 Feature works perfectly EXCEPT directly after executing a search. If I go to the search screen and use the browse button to find a song, the +1 feature will add only the song to the playlist without playing it. However, if I search for a word, say "ACDC", and a bunch of results are found, if I highlight 1 song, say "Hells Bells" and hit +1 ALL of the search results are added to the list. Does anyone else have that problem?
    Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
    Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
    I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
    Please help.

wasnt this fixed in an update recently?

Comment

I did fix that a few versions ago, exactly after J187 mentioned the issue.. I just tried it again and it works fine..
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

OH, my bad. I haven't been able to upgrade for a couple weeks. But I was checking the upgrade feature lists on each new release and didn't see it mentioned. Thank you so much for fixing it, I'm very excited to use it as soon as I can update again. Thanks very much.
        Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
        Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
        I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
        Please help.

Comment

Working...
        X