XM song shows Playlist Album

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM song shows Playlist Album

I tried to search but couldn't find any help on this.
    When I play XM stations it acts as though the album name is whatever the album loaded in the playlist is. So at the top it scrolls the current XM song and artist, but also the playlist album name.
    Is this a bug or do I have a config setting wrong?
    Thanks.
    Spent so far: $1,755
    Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
    CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
    Don't mess with Texas.
    It's not nice to pick on retards!

Originally posted by edrex
    I tried to search but couldn't find any help on this.
    When I play XM stations it acts as though the album name is whatever the album loaded in the playlist is. So at the top it scrolls the current XM song and artist, but also the playlist album name.
    Is this a bug or do I have a config setting wrong?
    Thanks.
    Mine does the same thing, it also keeps the last artist when I switch to FM.
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

TAGALBUM only works for MP3s... it's not a bug.. it's just the simple fact that XM does not provide that information, so there's no way to display it... You should simply remove the TAGALBUM from your XM skin and live with just Artist/Title...
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
        TAGALBUM only works for MP3s... it's not a bug.. it's just the simple fact that XM does not provide that information, so there's no way to display it... You should simply remove the TAGALBUM from your XM skin and live with just Artist/Title...
        How about reprogramming the TRACKNAME label.

Currently TRACKNAME provides the following info:

%function:-------MP3--------XM------- FM
        %title%--------- title--------title ------ frequence
        %artist%--------artist-------artist----station(name)
        %album%-------album

Can you program the TRACKNAME label to display in the following manner:

%function:-----MP3-------XM----------FM----------RDS
        %title%---------title-------title-------frequence-------title
        %artist%-------artist------artist-----station(name)----line 1
        %album%-------album--station(name)---- " "---------- line 2
        change to
        future
        HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Working...
        X