wintv radio not launching when i press radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wintv radio not launching when i press radio

I have the hauppauge wintv usb2 running wintv radio. Everything works fine outside of Roadrunner but when I start roadrunner and press the radio button it reads 0.00 mhz but does not play radio. If I launch the radio and then open roadrunner and then press radio it reads the same 0.00 mhz and the radio still plays from wintv radio. If I press the music button in roadrunner the radio still plays. When I go back into Radio it now controls the radio with roadrunner but if I go back into music it terminates the wintv radio application and then it won't open again until I follow all those steps again. The rrconfig settings are wintv, path=c:\program files\wintv\radio.exe

Anybody have any ideas? It would be greatly appreciated. Roadrunner is the best frontend I have used and I'm trying to get every button working properly.

Is this the WinTV digital Radio card ? Can you press the About of the application and tell me what version of the Radio application you're using ? You did the right steps in troubleshooting so far.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

It's not a digital card it is a usb 2.0 unit model 941. The Radio app. is wintv radio32 v1.53, here are the specs from the hauppauge site:
      Name: radio32_153_22033.exe
      Version: 1.53
      Size: 324K
      Updated: Feb. 4, 2004

Comment

pretty sure it's the same version I used for development..
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I thought it might be the skin CFX but it is the same thing on bmv2. Could it be a system issue on my end? I am using win xp pro with service pack 2

Comment

Working...
          X