Guino, what the hell is this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guino, what the hell is this?

After the 2/19 update, when I have RR running and I click and drag my mouse on any screen, that's what happens. I wouldn't mind, but it looks a little like that orb from 2001 Space Odyssy we were just talking about...
    Its not the cards you're dealt, its how you play the hand!

Originally posted by ryuandwings
    Where can I get a roll of tin foil?
    I been looking for that all over the net, but I can't find it.
    Please help.

Guino added mouse gestures in the new release, not sure why thats occuring outside of rr. Did you minimize rr with win+d or the show desktop icon on the taskbar?

Originally posted by J187

After the 2/19 update, when I have RR running and I click and drag my mouse, that's what happens. I wouldn't mind, but it looks a little like that orb from 2001 Space Odyssy we were just talking about...

Comment

It actually happens even on the RR screen. I wasn't minimizing it before at all. Just activating other windows. But even if I just open RR and then click and drag across music button I get the same thing.

Please help.

Comment

Its meant to happen in rr, you can disable in rr.ini by entering
        usegestures=false

Check out the videos guino made of the gestures in action.
        Alphabet Gestures
        Command Gestures

Originally posted by J187
        It actually happens even on the RR screen. I wasn't minimizing it before at all. Just activating other windows. But even if I just open RR and then click and drag across music button I get the same thing.

Comment

This is the INTENDED way for this feature to work. The above will ONLY happen if RR's window is right BEHIND this explorer window you have on your shot. Basically, RR will draw on top of it simply because you may have very well had embbeded that screen into RR and then RR still should accept gestures OVER THE EMBBEDED application -- yes, you CAN do that. Now, if you minimize RR or disable gestures, that will not happen. Plus, if you do that outside the are of RR's window, that will not happen either.
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
            This is the INTENDED way for this feature to work. The above will ONLY happen if RR's window is right BEHIND this explorer window you have on your shot. Basically, RR will draw on top of it simply because you may have very well had embbeded that screen into RR and then RR still should accept gestures OVER THE EMBBEDED application -- yes, you CAN do that. Now, if you minimize RR or disable gestures, that will not happen. Plus, if you do that outside the are of RR's window, that will not happen either.
            Say that skinbedder is embedded... will it pass the letters to the focus dialog in SB
            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

OH, I didnt' realize the trials were intentional. I knew gestures where added, but the trails threw me off. Awesome. Thanks.

Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                Say that skinbedder is embedded... will it pass the letters to the focus dialog in SB
                Right now the letters are mapped (exectbl.ini) only in the OSK screen. You can open the APPOSK and enter letter with gestures -- if the OSK works on your embbeded app, then the gestures will work too. But you can most definitely map gestures to perform other functions on specific screens, including to simulate/pass keys to the embbeded application as skinbedder. The awkward factor is that most embbeded applications have reactions to dragging over their window (like moving the map etc).
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
                  Right now the letters are mapped (exectbl.ini) only in the OSK screen. You can open the APPOSK and enter letter with gestures -- if the OSK works on your embbeded app, then the gestures will work too. But you can most definitely map gestures to perform other functions on specific screens, including to simulate/pass keys to the embbeded application as skinbedder. The awkward factor is that most embbeded applications have reactions to dragging over their window (like moving the map etc).
                  Sweet!
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l

i dont believe this works even without gestures, afaik skinbedder dosent recieve keyboard shortcuts, thats why u have to click on the map.
                    Correct me if im wrong, ive been waiting for future skinbedder development to happen that fixes this.
                    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
                    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                    mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_smoke
                      i dont believe this works even without gestures, afaik skinbedder dosent recieve keyboard shortcuts, thats why u have to click on the map.
                      Correct me if im wrong, ive been waiting for future skinbedder development to happen that fixes this.
                      I wasn't in charge of the latest SB release, so I wouldn't know
                      GammaControl v2.4
                      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                      X