Bug or not to Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug or not to Bug

Guino, in my Phone list is some funny stuff happening. When I run Phoco by itself it just shows the received numbers or dialed numbers etc. but when I run RR and goto the phoco.skin it shows additional info. See screen shot below. Where are those dates coming from?
    Attached Files

since I doubt you've made those calls in 1900, this probably is a bug.. question is, which list are you viewing or does it do it in all call lists (dialed, received, missed) ?
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

It does it in all Lists. Missed Calls, Placed Calls and Received Calls.
      When I click reload it shows only the names. I know this info is in the phone when you view a number and click details than that info shows up in the phone (Date and Time). Phoco stand alone does not show the date. Funny hu...

Comment

See, I'm pretty sure my phone will send down that info too.. but if your phone doesn't actually send those, maybe RR is leaving the date "empty" and that's what's causing that.

EDIT: Fixed for next release.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
        X