Not sure that this is a bug really, but the last time I transferred some audio files to the car pc, for whatever reason some of them didn't contain any data (as in 0 bytes). I didn't realize it so when I tried to play one of the files, RR gave an invalid file error and froze completely. I closed RR in the task manager and restarted it to no avail. It would allow you to navigate menus/lists but there was no audio. Everything was fine after a full restart. All my audio files are in .aif format and I'm running an nlited XP, winamp version 2.95. I will try to run the files directly in winamp later today to see if it is the offending party in the error handling department.
Login or Sign Up
- Log in with Facebook