No announcement yet.

Highlighted dirs only show a few chars, album art still borked

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlighted dirs only show a few chars, album art still borked

As you can see, when an item is highlighted, it scrolls, but only shows a few letters at a time.

There is also a problem with the album art still.

First, I go into one of the folders that has an album art image in it (one single .JPG file)

Then, I back out of it, and the folder for the album now has the art:

Then, I back out of that and go back to my main artist listing:

and go back into the folder:

I am using the latest source code with a couple modifications of my own - when I removed those modifications (used the provided 5-2 binary) the problem persisted.

This skin is the CFX skin, but the problem (both the small highlighted items and the album art anomaly) happens on every skin and with every font.

yes, this has been reported, I'm gonna fix it real soon here, just having unlucky problems with my @#$ internet.. can't even think of uploading anything through my cell phone..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

I know how you feel. **** Insight, eh? I have had less problems by leeching off of unsecured wireless (and trust me I've had my fair share) than I've had with Insight