Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Mute not working

Hi Guino, Hi guys,

I am trying to use the "Linemute" Or "Auxmute" funktion for a long time, but I had no success.
    I can not make RR mute/unmute this channels.

Is there A bug or simply a problem communicating with my "german" windows??
    The normal "Mute" is working very well.

When I use the "Line used for xx Audio.." Dropdown in the Configuration for Radio or TV, it mutes the channels, but not when using the "LINEMUTE" Command on a Button.

Can you help me please??

Otherwise, is it possible to get the same "Line used for xx Audio.." Dropdown in the Config for "Externel DVD" ??

Thank you

where did you see commands like "AUXMUTE" or "LINEMUTE" .. ? I don't recall those ever existing. Read the MUTE command under the DYNAMIC commands section of skin commands.txt, you can do what you want, but not by "making up" commands like you're trying to.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Hi Guino,

sorry, I wrote so late yesterday night :-))

I meant the Mute-Commands(Mute:xx) are simply not working. The only working mute is the "Mastermute". Even the "mute:Wave" isnt working.

Can you help me??

Thank you

Comment

"MUTE;Wave"
        "MUTE;LineIn"
        "MUTE;Aux"

They're all with ; and the NAME of the audio line the same name you see in the windows mixer.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thank you very much Guino, you are the best

Comment

Guino, it works very well... 1 more question ;-)) Is it possible to mute/unmute a line atomatically when opening/closing a screen??

I want the line-In open at the ext.DVD Screen and closed on every other screen.

Thank you very much

Comment

just add the command to unmute on the button you use to load the DVD screen and add the command to mute it on the button you use to exit the DVD screen. That's what the || are for, if you don't know what that is, please read skin commands.txt.
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
              X