Flash Spnning Logo / Weird Background

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Spnning Logo / Weird Background

Just upgraded the newest version from the May version, and now my Flash spinning logo has a white background to it, looks horrible.. Any ideas, this never happened before...

open Internet Explorer (NOT firefox), go to macromedia's site and update your flash player. This is not a bug.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Yup, that was it.. only reason I didn't try that was because this just happened RIGHT after I upgraded to the newest version of RR... weird..

Thanks...

Comment

so what do you do if you're using TinyXP and it has no IE

Tried updating flash from Firefox, and then using the link in My Computer which fired up an MS browser... That didn't work though
        My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
        NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

My Car's spec list + pics

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

You can download the ocx file and register it using regsrv... they have it on the roadrunner site I think..

Comment

there's a standalone flash player install file .. it's in the FAQs.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
            X