Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next track button skipping several tracks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next track button skipping several tracks?

I use the folder view to browse my music because I don't like messing with playlists. When I hit the next or last track button, it will skip down several songs on the list. I can hit the down button but then I have to hit the play button again and thats annoying. I have the same configuration setup on my home pc so I know it's not a touchscreen issue. I also used a different skin, and it did the same thing, so I know it's not the CFX skin I use. Is it a bug, or is there a setting that needs to be changed?

If you have tried different skins, then it suggests a software issue... please post a debug log file, and please try a different version of winamp -- which one are you using ?
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
      If you have tried different skins, then it suggests a software issue... please post a debug log file, and please try a different version of winamp -- which one are you using ?
      lol, man I don't know anything about debug log files. I'm using Winamp 2.95, because I read it was the most stable/least problematic.

Comment

change your next and prev buttons to nexttrack and prevtrack. Worked for me long as you dont mind losing rewind and ff
        mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02
          change your next and prev buttons to nexttrack and prevtrack. Worked for me long as you dont mind losing rewind and ff
          I don't really mind losing ff and reverse. I do this in RR.ini right? Or is this in one of the skin files?

Comment

Originally posted by blazini
            I don't really mind losing ff and reverse. I do this in RR.ini right? Or is this in one of the skin files?
            skin files... probably audio_player.skin just edit with notebook and save at the end.

Comment

you do it within the skins themselves. whatever skin you have the next and previous buttons change to nexttrack and prevtrack
              mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
              Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
              Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
              X