Problem with playlist - not following the actual song

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with playlist - not following the actual song

I've installed new roadrunner version (taken here http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=86129)
    and I've got a problem in music player. The playlist not following current song. The bad thing is if you listen say 20 minutes and hit pause it simply jumps 3-4 songs back to its position in playlist (which is not moving ) This bug with BMW plugin. I also tried Simplisique plugin which worked with previous rr version and the same ****. Is it a program bug or do I need to look something in my system?
    On my way to the new carputer install... again :)...

i've had the same problem with Bule devil and Freedom.

Comment

There's an option in RR Config for that: "Playlist follows song". If you use a flash list however (i.e. Freedom Skin), this is entirely up to the author of the skin to make it follow the current song or not.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thank you Guino!
        I didn't realise it is an option! And by default it was unchecked in new version's config
        On my way to the new carputer install... again :)...

Comment

Working...
        X