Exitplugin does not exit CDRip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exitplugin does not exit CDRip

Exitplugin doesn't cause CDRip to exit under any circumstances.

It requires an "End Process" from the task manager to kill BasePlugin

After that RR is non-functional also and needs to be ended via the Task Manager.

If this is done while the CD drive is active in a rip, the drive locks-up until a power-cycle.

Jim

I'll do some testing, this hasn't been changed in a long time and was working fine before.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I should have added that I am running Win/XP Pro and RR wsa installed via the new installer.

Comment

the fix is to change 'EXITPLUGIN' to 'CLOSE'.

I tried 'EXIT', also did nothing, only the 'close' command seems to respond.

Comment

I am also having this problem. Except RR does not freeze, I just can't leave the cdrip menu. I can hit escape on my keyboard and that takes care of it, but the return button doesn't work at all.

Comment

go to your skin's folder and check for cdrip.skin -- if you have it, check the button command codes it uses. IF there's no cdrip.skin in your's skin's folder, go to the CDRIp's skin folder and check the button command codes in cdrip.skin -- if you don't know what to look for, just post the lines starting with "B" in the file.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I see the code talked about earlier in this post...change EXITPLUGIN to CLOSE ... It works just fine now! I'm still pretty unfamiliar with how this is put together so thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
              X