(IDL) Idle Timer Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (IDL) Idle Timer Bugs

I am trying to close the confirm delete prompt in my CONFIRM.SKIN if there are no response within 5 secs. Here is what I have done.

In my CONFIRM.SKIN, I added:
    IDL,5

In ExecTBL.ini, I added:
    "IDLE","EXIT",Confirm.skin

When I press the DELETE button in my Audio_Browser.skin, it calls up the Confirm.skin. If there are no mouse/keyboard actions within 5 secs, it closes the skin as expected. That's the good part, now comes the bad part...

Error #1:
    After it auto exit the confirm.skin, if I were to press the DELETE button again which in turns calls the confirm.skin again, it doesn't exit the skin the 2nd time round after 5 secs of inactivity from the mouse/keyboard. In other words, it only works the 1st time.

Error #2:
    According to the skin command.txt, it states:

/, (IDL) Idle Timer
    /, Seconds
    IDL,XXX

The above defines the number of seconds in "IDLE" state (no mouse/keyboard actions) to
    execute the "IDLE" event that can be defined in ExecTBL.INI so a command is executed at such time.

However, I found that the IDLE event only works if you do not click the mouse button. Moving the mouse cursor or pressing the keyboard does not prevent the IDLE event from kicking in which is suppose to do so according to the instructions.

I use the TIMER event. Same thing then IDLE but works every time.
    TMR,5
    in the confirm skin and
    "TIMER","EXIT",confirm.skin

Comment

I know that this is an old thread but this bug is still active.
      Just gave the thread a little bump so it can eventually get fixed.
      The road is long but we are getting there.

Comment

I'll take a look at this today.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

fixed.
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
          X