Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDRip Plugin Mod

Hi all...

I was using the CDRip plugin the other day, and I realised that it doesn't put a leading 0 in front of the track numbers...
    So I made a small mod to include it, and I thought others might like it...

Sorry to the author of the plugin for not asking, but I couldn't find who made the plugin

anyway... I have attached 2 files... Most ppl will want the 1st one.

1. The modified CDRip binary files (CDRip mod.zip)
    2. The modified CDRip source files (CDRip mod src.zip)

To install either, just extract the files in the zip, and overwrite the files in the CDRip directory...

I hope this helps ppl

-Travis
    Attached Files
    MySpace!

cool, I love people with initiative
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Man You Rock!

Comment

So which is the latest version of this plugin?
        The file in this thread.. or the one in the RR FAQ section: "How to setup CDRIP plugin" ?

Also, is there any way/command to abort a CDrip? I dont know if ejecting the disc is a safe option, and sometimes I dont want to eject, only abort the rip.

Thanks
        Ice

EDIT: Does this plugin (either CDRIP plugin) only accept skins that start with 'MEDIACAR ...' headers, because I tried one that used the "Roadrunner..." header and it said "\skins\xyz\does not contain a valid skin".

Comment

It's based on older source files, so yeah it only works with MEDIACAR in the header, but you should be able to change the header of any skin you want and it will work without any problems.
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino View Post
            It's based on older source files, so yeah it only works with MEDIACAR in the header, but you should be able to change the header of any skin you want and it will work without any problems.
            can this be fixed in the source, it seems like it wouldnt take much to change. There's no way im going to remember to manually change it every time i save the skin or upload a release.
            01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
            01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
            mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_smoke View Post
              can this be fixed in the source, it seems like it wouldnt take much to change. There's no way im going to remember to manually change it every time i save the skin or upload a release.
              BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
              RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
              WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
              RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
              Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Is there any way to set a default value for Album/Artist/Genre?
                Sometimes I dont know those values and just want to start the rip - but the plugin doesnt start without the values filled in. So I have to input something (often just "1"). Id rather it had "Misc" by default, so it went to the "Misc" Genre and "Unknown" Artist and "Unknown [1,2,3,etc] "Album.

Request:
                If you click on the Album/Artist/Genre can it bring up a list (similar to a drop down list) where you can choose a few predefined or most recent values.

eg: Clicking (or perhaps holding) Genre drops down the following list: House, Rock, RnB, HipHop, Punk, New Entry/New. Where 'New Entry' takes you to the OSK input screen just like before.

.... Or is this request more a skin specific thing?

Also, any word on how to (safely/correctly) abort a rip in progress?

Comment

Any chance this can be made to rip to FLAC lossless files?

Comment

Working...
                  X