Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RRMobile is here!

Hi everyone

I have been busy for 6 months with my new family but now i'm reaching the end of the tunnel...

I'm thinking to continue the project in a while.

Just one question: do you know if someone has improved the VB code or my last version is the most "up-to-date"?
    You can download my Road Runner plugin from: http://www.alibri.it/RRMobile/RRMobile.htm

Originally posted by RRMobile View Post
    Hi everyone

I have been busy for 6 months with my new family but now i'm reaching the end of the tunnel...

I'm thinking to continue the project in a while.

Just one question: do you know if someone has improved the VB code or my last version is the most "up-to-date"?
    Hi Vincenzo,
    Am i happy to see you,glad to see you back bud.

It would seem that your project was too much for most which is a pity as your efforts got us so close.

If you could continue you'd make me a very happy man.

Some changes were added for the Audio gateway but the person who added them went back to the old Com Object (from the franson Object you used) and as you probably remember i never could connect to my 6310i using that com object so was useless to me.

Unless i'm mistaken the updated source wasn't released.
    P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

Yeah, there haven't been any major changes as all. Glad to see you back!

Comment

Glad to see your back. Sure hope you continue the project.
        The road is long but we are getting there.

Comment

Waiting for your return!!!
          Wellcome back!
          Live today like it is your last day, and behave as though you will live forever...

my WEBSITE

MapMonkey Dalai skin-preview-download ITA-email me for ENG
          Road Runner CrystalBlue skin-preview-beta release

Comment

Glad to see you back! I have just downloaded the latest source code, I was wondering how to add audio gateway functionality, hope you will work on it
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Man, I'm glad to see you back. Had to give up Phoco, because of the HP 6515phones I have will not work with it. Even the latest version. Need something that will work and so far I haven't found anything.

Comment

oh joyous occassion!!!!
                2005 Nissan Xtrail
                DFI 855GME-MGF - Celeron M 1.4GHz - 256Mb RAM - 200Gb SATA HDD - OPUS 150w - Xenarc 700TSV

worklog

Comment

WOOOO HOOO!!!! Welcome Back!. You really made my day now.
                  4G64 5 SPEED
                  MY CAR - MY 5SPD - MY CARPUTER - MY GARAGE SALE

Comment

I´ve tried RRmobile with my V3 and it wasn´t very conclusive...

Is there a specific phone that has been ¨tested¨and ¨approved¨ to be working (almost) completely with RRmobile?

If you made your own skin, visit
                    The CAR PC NETWORK SKIN PAGE

at the

CAR PC NETWORK

Comment

Well i know Vincenzo had a Nokia 6310i during the 1st part of the development,I assume thats the best phone but a little old now.
                      The main rule is that your phone must have AT command support,if you can contact your phone via hyperterminal your good to go.

The Problem is different AT command set's are supported by each manufacturerbut you can use ATSniffer to help identify the commands your specific phone supports (if at all) and customize which ones are used by RRM.

For those of you who have WM5 phones,you still need to purchase Phoco!
                      I understand there is an app called PhocoAdaptor which you can run on your phone to interpret GSM commands.You can then use that app to recieve commands from RRM or FF.
                      P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

Motorola L6

Hi, will it work with motorola L6?

Comment

It seems that Motorola phones only have a one way BT conection wich makes them reall y unpractical to use because you need data AND voice transfer to make your phone work nicely with your PC or you can try the BT as well as USB connection. Use one for voice the other for data. Not really smooth but the only way to make a Razr work (i'm not sure about the L6 but I would bet you would have the same kind of problem...)

Searching and searching the forums I read that Ericsson phones are usually doing it.

Damn it!!! I just stuck myself fo 2 years with a V3 !!!!

If you made your own skin, visit
                          The CAR PC NETWORK SKIN PAGE

at the

CAR PC NETWORK

Comment

Hello everyone.
                            I'm french, so excuse me for my poor english.
                            I want to use RRMobile wthi RoadRunner, but it's seem not work properly.
                            I've an error message whiletrying to get the phonebook, I can dial somme number, but incoming call are ignored and nothing append within it. My phone is a Samsung SGH-D500.
                            Is there anyone can help me to make it work ?
                            Audi S2 coupé, pentium 4M 2,4ghz, 1Go DDR, 40Go HDD, M2 ATX, Linksys wifi dongle, Trendnet Bluetooth dongle, Roadrunner front end, noname touchscreen like liliput, haicom USB GPS, 2 USB plug in trunk and 1 in glove box.

Comment

Working...
                            X