No announcement yet.

PicViewer in BMV2 ?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PicViewer in BMV2 ?

Hi Guys,

Im kind of new to this side of things , so please excuse me if im being a bit of an *** with some questions.

I have BVM2 skin and i like it as it is , but out of curiousity i installed FSR skin and it had 2 things i really liked that werent in BVM.

One is the PicViewer and the other is the games.

Now i think i can get the games working just by going to apps and making a new app in there , but i want to have the picviewer as a button on the main page ... how do i do it ?

The 2 scripts look very different , hence the confusion.

Thanks in advance for any help

you can copy the screen for the picviewer from an existing skin of the same size into the BMV2 skin's folder or make a picviewer screen for it (that was never done).. then you can change a button you don't use from the main menu to the "PICS" command to load it.. there are also a few custom add-on screens for external picture viewers like 11view, that you should be able to use in any skin.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Thanks guino - ill check them out.

Hey - thanks for that , i copied the skin file and the SWF files and it all worked great - much appreciate the help on it.