How would I be able to do this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would I be able to do this?

Okay I'm trying to learn how to make plugins for rr but I'm a slow learner =). I've created a plugin that launches a car monitor program and everything works fine. My only problem is this; I have it setup so when I hit the home button it closes the car monitor program and takes me back to the main page. Right before the program closes though it asks me if I would like to save the graph. Since that popup comes up I can't close the program using my button. Is there anyway to close the program and then hit no on the save popup from the program?

Thanks

Originally posted by 04silvertib View Post
    Okay I'm trying to learn how to make plugins for rr but I'm a slow learner =). I've created a plugin that launches a car monitor program and everything works fine. My only problem is this; I have it setup so when I hit the home button it closes the car monitor program and takes me back to the main page. Right before the program closes though it asks me if I would like to save the graph. Since that popup comes up I can't close the program using my button. Is there anyway to close the program and then hit no on the save popup from the program?

Thanks
    you could probably do it with an autoit script.

david

Comment

We probably would need to see what your current plug-in looks like and/or what language you used to make the plug-in. Autoit could do it...or maybe minimize the app until you need it again.
      CarPC in my 82 Camaro. Dual core atom, M4-ATX, 7 lilliput, bu353 GPS, Reborn skin, punch 40/100ix
      MediaLaunch for RR
      Online Check for RR
      Locker for RR

Comment

Originally posted by chevyn8 View Post
        We probably would need to see what your current plug-in looks like and/or what language you used to make the plug-in. Autoit could do it...or maybe minimize the app until you need it again.
        I created an application to terminate the program using windows taskkill function. It does the job perfectly.

Comment

Working...
        X