YouTube Plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube Plugin

I was thinking about creating a YouTube plugin for RoadRunner similar to what the iPhone has. It should be fairly easy since the API is exposed by google.

Would there be any interest in such a plugin?
    Yes
    62.50%
    No
    37.50%

The poll is expired.

not for me. i wont be having permanent internet. if i did, thatd be great!

EDIT: definitely didnt mean to kill this thread.... im sure some people would find it useful...

Comment

Yes! Please...Yes! This is the only thing that i want...VOID does everything else...

Comment

woah old thread coming back from the dead, I never did work on it since no one showed interest may be I will do it for the heck of it

Comment

I think this would be great! If the favorites could be accessed, and the OSK could be used to search for videos, that would also take it over the top
          Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

ok ok i'll get started

Comment

this would be pretty cool.
              01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
              01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
              mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

so ive changed my mind.... i think mobile internet is within two years from becoming standard for everyone, so yea a youtube plugin would be great!

any progress?

Comment

Not yet I have been busy...

Comment

+1 on this idea gives me something different to do in the car LOL
                    IES Update
                    Planning.......[X----------] 0%
                    Parts...........[X----------] 0%
                    Fabrication...[X----------] 0%
                    RR Skin........[X----------] 0%
                    RR PlugIns....[X----------] 0%
                    As You Can Tell im Planning Everything At The Momment!

Comment

i know i was the first to shoot this idea down, but with the price of internet on cellphones dropping, this could be a very cool factor for a carPC. updates?

Comment

not trying to hijack, but i made something this morning, to keep me away from my other proyects. heres what i got.
                        Attached Files
                        BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                        RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                        WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                        RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                        Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Originally posted by EL CAMINO View Post
                          not trying to hijack, but i made something this morning, to keep me away from my other proyects. heres what i got.
                          im not sure how much this would help but...

ok here is the link to the youtube player not the embeded player the real one the one that can do full screen this is good because now you can have a full screen option!

http://youtube.com/player_dcad.swf
                          LSX Void 3.3 Gauges Mod

Comment

Want. Need. Must Have!
                            HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Originally posted by pdegameplayer View Post
                              im not sure how much this would help but...

ok here is the link to the youtube player not the embeded player the real one the one that can do full screen this is good because now you can have a full screen option!

http://youtube.com/player_dcad.swf
                              i'm not using IE at all, i use the flash activeX meaning that can be resized. some simple html reading to get the info and links for the actual movie. maybe i'll release the source. so people can add stuff or improve it. this is the results of an hour and a half, so i'm pretty sure it can be improved.
                              BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                              RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                              WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                              RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                              Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Working...
                              X