locker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• locker

Screen Locking program. Can lock multiple screens, multiple lock/unlock commands, multiple unlock/lock codes, alerts via email or text message...if your cell phone provider does email to text like alltel, audio alerts via you choice of .wav files and volume level. Some other stuff too--look at the ini. I've been using it for quite a while and it works for me. Generic example skin included. "Should" be able to drop it in any skin and call the locker script. 1234 is the default code.
    version 0.7
    Located here: n8sgarage.com
    Attached Files
    CarPC in my 82 Camaro. Dual core atom, M4-ATX, 7 lilliput, bu353 GPS, Reborn skin, punch 40/100ix
    MediaLaunch for RR
    Online Check for RR
    Locker for RR

Quick update, USB unlock can be from any number of drive letters. locker.exe and locker.ini changed. If you choose to use the usb unlock...
    Put a file on a usb stick with your code in that file
    In locker ini, add that drive letter and the name of the file
    When that usb stick is inserted, the lock screen is bypassed. With the latest update, if the screen is already locked, it will unlock the screen if the usb stick with the correct code is inserted.
    CarPC in my 82 Camaro. Dual core atom, M4-ATX, 7 lilliput, bu353 GPS, Reborn skin, punch 40/100ix
    MediaLaunch for RR
    Online Check for RR
    Locker for RR

Comment

oops, now it's updated with the latest...
      MediaLaunch for RR
      Online Check for RR
      Locker for RR

Comment

we all make mistakes lol...

Originally posted by chevyn8 View Post
        oops, now it's updated with the latest...
        finally got this in the car, and i had someone test for me as i can not hear now,
        and my mate can not bypass the code and had ringing in his ears for atleast half an hour lol...

so it works well thanks chevyn8
        Riderunner / Genesis
        Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
        New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
        Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
        Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
        Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

wow there's now 4 lock programs available ! lol
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

yeah, I didn't know about a couple of them. That's OK, they are all a little bit different. Mine does exactly what I need The one here(mine) completely needs RR to function, I see some of the others don't. If I had GPS, I could probably add that too--may be as easy as adding something to the rrattemptscmd.
            MediaLaunch for RR
            Online Check for RR
            Locker for RR

Comment

"rrattemptscmd"
              RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
              Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
              Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
              RRMedia
              RRExtended
              DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Sorry, that's in locker.ini. When the amount of attempts(also in the ini) on the code have been reached...
                The contents of :
                rrattemptscmd=
                commandlineattempts=
                are executed, as well as the audio alert if enabled and the email alert if enabled. commandlineattemps could be a .bat file or any file that windows can execute. rrattemptscmd must be rr commands.
                MediaLaunch for RR
                Online Check for RR
                Locker for RR

Comment

You may now also choose the unlock command you wish rr to execute via rr (this will override the locker.ini setting)
                  This also works for the lock code and the entered wrong code command (will override the ini)
                  example:
                  "LOCKSKINBROWSER", "setvar;locker_unlockcommand;load;skin_browser.ski n||setvar;locker_code;55||setvar;LOCKER_WRONGCOMMA ND;exit||RUN;c:\program files\road runner\locker\locker.exe"

Why exit the locker screen with the wrong code....If I'm just locking down the settings the user already has access to RR and a simple exit keeps them out of the settings while allowing them to still use RR. This was already possible in locker.ini (4 possible lock setups), now it can be done in RR (such as exectbl.ini) without a limit of 4.
                  MediaLaunch for RR
                  Online Check for RR
                  Locker for RR

Comment

Um...Me's staring to lean towards "Over-Engineered"
                    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
                    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
                    Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
                    RRMedia
                    RRExtended
                    DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

You can just fall over. It's way "Over-Engineered". Hopefully out of the box someone can call locker and lock the skin....then unlock it. As long as the basics work... The rest of the options are because I either wanted that feature OR wanted to know if I could make a feature work...
                      MediaLaunch for RR
                      Online Check for RR
                      Locker for RR

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
                        wow there's now 4 lock programs available ! lol
                        ALMOST 5 Hahahah! I started writing one a couple days before seeing this post. I was using one that would crash if accessed more than once, and just got frustrated and wrote one myself. (That and the fact the one I was using, you could just press ESC on the keyboard to get out of.... Kind of like "Windoze security! LOL I think it was Windows 95, at the user login screen, you could just press ESC to bypass it!)

I see no need to release it, as there are plenty of options out there now! Great work on this one BTW!
                        Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Thanks. One of the first tasks was how to disable ESC in autoit....just set a hotkey for ESC and have it do nothing. It also looks at the current rrscreen and if it's not the lock screen it will load the lock screen. If it sees the task manager it closes it. The next task is dumbing down the ini a bit.
                          MediaLaunch for RR
                          Online Check for RR
                          Locker for RR

Comment

Added a few more features I wanted. I hope the ini makes more sense.
                            Ini contains the alert volume and after alert volume.
                            newcodeskin...entering a new lock code is done on a skin not the osk
                            The skin example has buttons that display the status of email/audio alert, and each of the buttons toggle that status--the features I really wanted.
                            MediaLaunch for RR
                            Online Check for RR
                            Locker for RR

Comment

Small Update. Now talks to Riderunner.exe. Don't update unless you use the new RideRunner.
                              MediaLaunch for RR
                              Online Check for RR
                              Locker for RR

Comment

Working...
                              X