[ElcoLendar] RR Calendar |- Alpha -|

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ElcoLendar] RR Calendar |- Alpha -|

i've been working in this script for the past days, trying to make it work better, and more integrated to RR than rainlendar, just need some help and ideas. fully transparent if needed, for now executes definable commands instead of just playing a wav file like rainlendar does. i have some ideas for my own use and almost done with them, so if anybody else besides me is interested i would do my best in adding more features.

NOTE: IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Alpha Release

fixed memory leak.
    Attached Files
    BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
    RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
    WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
    RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
    Bird York -- In The Deep --

seeing as everyone else is just "looking" at the question, I'll go ahead and answer ... yes I'd like to see this one developed - time allowing that is.
    -------------------------------
    The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

Comment

i'm up

for anything that makes any app we have used in the past more intergrated to rr
      by the looks of your scr caps , you are making good head way to doing this with the calender,

suggestion :

if you can set reminders to a day/month , and have a alarm or a skin popup telling you whats on that day, so you don't have to go into calender skin all the time to see whats on that day.

bit like the reminder script thats about here somewhere, so if you enter Car service in say 3 months from now,and set the reminder time to 2 months from now as well, so on the day you set the reminder to remind you, a popup will tell you your service is due on this date, and also a popup on the actual day of the service.

i know this is not going to be easy to add but will kill 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak.

good work
      Riderunner / Genesis
      Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
      New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
      Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
      Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
      Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

i'd love a calendar that can be implemented better than rainlendar. Easier to skin too for that matter.
        mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

I agree with Sonic,i can skin Rainlendar but it still has tiny text input fields that just don't embed well.
          Looking forward to using this El.
          P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

I would pay for it!

OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
            Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
            Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
            BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
            M2-ATX Power Supply
            RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
            Windows XP SP3

Comment

Yep, looks like a nice plugin. sure hope that it will have unicode support for us folks overseas
              The road is long but we are getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by tolisn View Post
                Yep, looks like a nice plugin. sure hope that it will have unicode support for us folks overseas
                i have plans to release a beta in the next week. this is pure AI and as fas as i know, it does support unicode.
                BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

"AI"...Can you eat that? What is it?
                  OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
                  Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
                  Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
                  BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
                  M2-ATX Power Supply
                  RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
                  Windows XP SP3

Comment

Yes, I'd like to see it!!! Really don't like Rainlendar all that much.
                    CarPC in my 82 Camaro. Dual core atom, M4-ATX, 7 lilliput, bu353 GPS, Reborn skin, punch 40/100ix
                    MediaLaunch for RR
                    Online Check for RR
                    Locker for RR

Comment

That is looking amazing ElCamino!

U think what you already have is great! But... there is always a but isn't there

and ONLY because you asked for suggestions

I have a web based calendar program for my home automation setup. Click on a date to set an appointment or whatever. One feature is the fact that when you set the appointment, you can tell it to remind you or not remind you. If you tell it to remind you you can tell it a number of days out to start reminding you. For intance if you hop in the car on the way to work, CarPC boots, and it tells you "Today is secretaries day". You are basically screwed if you didn't remember Hahaha For something like that you can tell it to remind you 5 days ahead of time. This way it can tell you "Secretaries day is in 5 days".
                      Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

I think it would be an awesome Idea.
                        It would be cool that when you start up RR, it reminds you via TTS of reminders. Such as Someones Birthday, pay a bill, ect. If you do make reminders, can it be via a text file?
                        Since I copy everything via wireless, it would be cool if I wrote my autoit script to grab a txt file off the network with the reminders in it. That way I can add them from my main PC, and transfer them to my carpc.
                        2011 Nissan Frontier SL
                        AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
                        OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

This is a great idea, i am not opposed to it in any way.

>However, if it could be integrated with Outlook's calendar, that would be incredible.

Comment

neato.

a feature that would allow sync'ing is good. my carPC has no networking/internet capabilities and generally just sync my calender using rainlendar's .ini files and an AI script.
                            Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

Working...
                            X