W3bTrackerRR - W3bTracker GPS Tracking RR Plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W3bTrackerRR - W3bTracker GPS Tracking RR Plugin

W3bTrackerRR - W3bTracker GPS Tracking Plugin for the RoadRunner Frontend.
    Created by the W3bMa5t3r
    http://w3bdesignz.com
    EULA - Download HERE - If you're a business for profit or not, or individual for profit, no matter how you pull it... READ!

Version 1.1.0.0
    Grab It [ HERE ]

W3bTrackerRR is dependent on RoadRunner for GPS Data, but you can control W3bTrackerRR
    from the included skin (limited) or through the application itself.

It does require a Tracking Account. To receive a GPS tracking account all that is required is that you register with [W3bTracker.com] (FREE) and request the service. Make sure you read the FAQ HERE.

The included skin allows you to start / stop Live GPS Tracking (data uploaded to server) and
    GPS Logging (data saved to log file for upload at a later time).

#########################################
    #!!! FIRST THINGS FIRST !!!#
    ############################
    Run W3bTrackerRR itself, outside of RoadRunner.
    Input your settings:
    * Username
    * UserID(UID)
    * Tracking URL (http://w3btracker.com/tracker.php)
    * Upload / Save Interval.
    * Minimize to Tray on Start (optional but suggested)
    * Auto-Start Logging on Load (optional)
    * Auto-Start Tracking on Load (optional but suggested)
    #########################################

To Call The W3bTrackerRR skin, use this button code:
    (ensure you have the correct path to your W3bTrackerRR.exe file.)

"RUN;C:\Program Files\Road Runner\W3bTrackerRR\W3bTrackerRR.exe;||LOAD;W3bTra ckerRR.skin||SETVAR;CUSTOMW3bTrackerRRCMD;W3bTrack erRRLoaded"

SKINNERS - Here is the current ReadMe_W3bTrackerRR.txt.
    It has all the commands / indicators / labels used.

For those creating their own W3bTrackerRR Skin, a list of the command buttons, indicators and labels are listed in the included ReadMe.txt. The PSD for the skin above is also included in the download file.

The Tracking Server is the same as described in the W3bTracker thread (see sig), but here are a few screenshots for ya.

hey steve add a few return lines to the [code] tag... i cant read whatever content exists there.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
      hey steve add a few return lines to the [code] tag... i cant read whatever content exists there.

I removed the code, cuz no matter how many return lines I added, it removed them. So much for the tag preserving the code structure. The code is also in the ReadMe.txt.

Dang, without the code tag it puts extra spaces into the code... wtf?!! lol

Comment

Sounds great! How about a screen cap of the tracking screen to see what it looks like in GMaps?
        Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
          Sounds great! How about a screen cap of the tracking screen to see what it looks like in GMaps?
          As requested (and thanks, kinda forgot about that)

Comment

Wow, I am glad I asked! You outdid yourself on the site man! Wow that looks great! I see the upload log coming soon That will be handy, as I have yet to get Internet in the car yet. There are SOooooo many open WiFi networks around here, that just driving around with WiFi Hopper, my weather and traffic ect is updated almost real time haahaha.
            Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
              Wow, I am glad I asked! You outdid yourself on the site man! Wow that looks great! I see the upload log coming soon That will be handy, as I have yet to get Internet in the car yet. There are SOooooo many open WiFi networks around here, that just driving around with WiFi Hopper, my weather and traffic ect is updated almost real time haahaha.

Actually you can upload the log from the program itself (if you open it outside of RR), to include archive current and create new, and upload archived logs. I guess that should be one of the next things I add to the RR capable functions. Thanks for the kind words

/EDIT: The screens are a bit dated (I'm lazy right now lol), so the features shown aren't quite up to what they really are.

Comment

i've been using the standalone w3btracker app for a few months now and its been working great.. very simple solution that works well now that its embedded into rr.

Comment

For the W3bTrackerRR skin, if you have suggestions for commands/indicators/labels that should be added for functions 'n features of the application, just let me know.
                  Also if you create your own skin for W3bTrackerRR, feel free to post a screenshot.

Comment

Originally posted by W3bMa5t3r View Post
                    For the W3bTrackerRR skin, if you have suggestions for commands/indicators/labels that should be added for functions 'n features of the application, just let me know.
                    Also if you create your own skin for W3bTrackerRR, feel free to post a screenshot.
                    my screenshot will be here this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
                      my screenshot will be here this afternoon
                      shhwwweeeettt!!

Comment

Aight, so I noticed I left out a few features/functions, so those have now been added.
                        • If you start / stop tracking / logging from W3bTrackerRR OUTSIDE of RR, the indicators IN RR wouldn't change. Fixed.
                        • Auto-Start Tracking on Load / Auto-Start Logging on Load added.
                        • Added a new Label:
                        • "CustomW3bTrackerRR_interval"
                        • Added 2 new Buttons:
                        • 'Upload Current GPS Log to Server
                          "SETVAR;CUSTOMW3bTrackerRRCMD;UploadCurrentLog "

'Close W3bTrackerRR
                          "SETVAR;CUSTOMW3bTrackerRRCMD;Close"
                        As always, these are included in the ReadMe_W3bTrackerRR.txt available in the download and the first post.

Comment

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong here or not. I have submitted my Google API Key, have GPS successfully working, and the external app says it is uploading the trackin points. However nothing appears on the map on the site.

Here is a screen cap of the app running for around 5 minutes overlaid on top of the google map in the tracker site. You can see the bottom left does report that it is uploading track points. I should appear on the map just below the overlaid external tracker program, yet nothing shows.....

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

on the website there is a place on the bottom left corner where u must specify how many points u wish to show. Have you done that?

Comment

John, why are you using the molo tracker url? that's only for uploading directly from a cell phone running the mologogo application

try using http://w3btracker.com/tracker.php

Comment

Working...
                              X