plugin to view/edit outlooks calendar/appointment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plugin to view/edit outlooks calendar/appointment

is there a plugin to view/edit outlooks calendar/appointments and bring up a reminder when it is due, this would be for a wm5/6 phone, great for those of us self employed that work from our vehicles
    Craig Lilford
    Wanganui, New Zealand Mitsubishi L400 4x4

Originally posted by genie4x4 View Post
    is there a plugin to view/edit outlooks calendar/appointments and bring up a reminder when it is due, this would be for a wm5/6 phone, great for those of us self employed that work from our vehicles
    wait so you want a computer program that will access your phones outlook information and display reminders thru rr? Just tryin to make sure i understand
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Already done!

WM5/6 use ActiveSync to update info on the PC. Once on the PC, many of us use Rainlendar to skin and embed the info in RR.
      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
        wait so you want a computer program that will access your phones outlook information and display reminders thru rr? Just tryin to make sure i understand
        Basically yes, so appointments will be come up at a set time before the event, you can add and retrieve notes, add appointments.....maybe just embed outlook lol
        Craig Lilford
        Wanganui, New Zealand Mitsubishi L400 4x4

Comment

Working...
        X