Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use WinAmp Toaster Plugin With Digital FX Skin

Hello All,

I just spent the better part of 3 days searching around the forum to see if I could find the answer to my question, I found some info but I still cant get to the solution I'm looking for. Anyway here it goes.

I just Installed RoadRunner (the latest build and update 10/13/2008) and also the DigitalFX v4.0 (7/25/08 release) Skin as well as the RRMedia Database (the program, skin and plugins are sweet many thanks to all who took part in creating these). Currently I have Winamp 5.541 installed running with its classic skin and the Toaster plugin version 0.7.8.

I'm not really having any problems with the functionality of the programs / skin / plugins but I'm not really sure how to get toaster integrated into the DigitalFX skin. I checked out the Help file and that's actually how I found out about Toaster but there wasn't any info on how to set it up properly.

Also I did all the embedding of the Album Art into my MP3s using a program called MediaMonkey. The art does show up in toaster so I know it functions properly I just don't know how to integrate it correctly.

Finally I do apologize if I posted into the wrong forum section, I figured since Toaster was a plugin that I am using for RoadRunner this was the right place.

Thanks in advance,

Stickman1600

if you look in MKIII Imag'ine i have a script in there for toaster and a skin , thhe skin you will have to modifi yourself to match dfx.
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

Working...
    X