X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoverFlow + RR = Coverjuke

Coverjuke 1.54

Coverjuke 1.54 has been released and now embeds perfectly within RR. For that reason, I have removed the download for the coverjuke embedder script. I will attach updated files that will embed coverjuke.

-Accolades go to El Camino for his Cover.exe script, and Valerhu for the skin files that I modified and are supplied for this. All sources are included.

Sceenshots:
    Old screenshots:
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/1291590-post50.html
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CJNew1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	2303446

[Reserved]

Comment

Sample Picture

This is the Coverjuke in my Skin. No Buttons needed, because next/prev & play goes in the Screen:

Comment

When you go to the site, this is the file to download and install:

Setup_coverJuke_v1.53_audio.exe

There are a few other choices which makes it a little confusing.
        OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
        Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
        Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
        BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
        M2-ATX Power Supply
        RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
        Windows XP SP3

Comment

Originally posted by treetop777 View Post
          When you go to the site, this is the file to download and install:

Setup_coverJuke_v1.53_audio.exe

There are a few other choices which makes it a little confusing.
          For some reason, I can't get the config to run. Will download the binary and try that.
          HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

are you getting an error or a blank config screen? If it is a blank config screen, then you need to change the properties and have it open in Windows 2000 Compatibility Mode

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoQ View Post
              For some reason, I can't get the config to run. Will download the binary and try that.
              Same here. Will try the compatibility mode.
              OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
              M2-ATX Power Supply
              Windows XP SP3

Comment

Originally posted by ws6vert View Post
                are you getting an error or a blank config screen? If it is a blank config screen, then you need to change the properties and have it open in Windows 2000 Compatibility Mode
                Yep, it poped right up in compatibility mode.
                OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
                M2-ATX Power Supply
                Windows XP SP3

Comment

Yeh, this its a bug, the creator knows about it. If using in vista, there is no problem, only in XP.

I will add instructions to the ReadMe for this issue.

Has anyone had a chance to see my thread on OSKTOCMD in skins forum? I can't figure it out.

Comment

HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Yeh, this its a bug, the creator knows about it. If using in vista, there is no problem, only in XP.

I will add instructions to the ReadMe for this issue.

Has anyone had a chance to see my thread on OSKTOCMD in skins forum? I can't figure it out.
                      When you figure the OSKTOCMD out, i would like to know about it. I had to make an alternate OSK menu with the SKIPTO command to browse through the letters.

On a Different Note, where does CoverJuke get the album artist from? Is it from the tag or from the folder ? I get the album title but not the artists. My aldbums a setup MUSIC\ALBUM and is not organized by artist
                      506 Skin
                      506 Flash!
                      NEVER BLEND IN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by docbreezy View Post
                        When you figure the OSKTOCMD out, i would like to know about it. I had to make an alternate OSK menu with the SKIPTO command to browse through the letters.

On a Different Note, where does CoverJuke get the album artist from? Is it from the tag or from the folder ? I get the album title but not the artists. My aldbums a setup MUSIC\ALBUM and is not organized by artist
                        Coverjuke gets the information from the folder titles. I have mine set-up with genre's so it displays the genre in what would normally be the Album text area, and then displays Album - Artist for the album text area. (See Pic)

Comment

Doc, did you confirm the GOTOALBUM did not work? Can you try running it with RR Skin Tool to see if it works then? Thats the mystery problem im having. I can get the command to work fine in RR Skin Tool, but when having it assigned to a button in RR, nothing happens.

Comment

Coverjuke gets the information from the folder titles. I have mine set-up with genre's so it displays the genre in what would normally be the Album text area, and then displays Album - Artist for the album text area. (See Pic)
                            I figured as much. I'm going to have to re-work my music folders when i have the time.

As far as search goes, no dice. Getting this working would be nice. Takes me a while to get lower down my list since i dont use the scroll bar. Even so, it's so much fun scrolling, its still my defaauld cover browser.
                            506 Skin
                            506 Flash!
                            NEVER BLEND IN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by docbreezy View Post
                              I figured as much. I'm going to have to re-work my music folders when i have the time.

As far as search goes, no dice. Getting this working would be nice. Takes me a while to get lower down my list since i dont use the scroll bar. Even so, it's so much fun scrolling, its still my defaauld cover browser.
                              You can quick scroll 10 albums at a time with these button commands:

Jump Right 10 albums, "RUN;$pluginspath$CJSend.exe|{PGDN}"
                              Jump Left 10 albums, "RUN;$pluginspath$CJSend.exe|{PGUP}"

May make jumping around your library a little quicker.
                              I'm still searching for a solution to the OSK thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X