Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System-Manager

Hi everybody

I wrote an application to copy audiofiles & videofiles from USB-Stick (or anywhere else) into a destination directory (your media directory). Also an Explorer and other functions are integrated.

Full Version 18.9
    http://www.quickmic.at.tt/Public/Sys...nager_18_9.rar

THX:
    Custommx3 (Skin)

quick question, what's an ace file?
    CarPC #3: 99% Complete
    Pentium M 1.7Ghz, 1GB DDR2 RAM
    DVD/CD-RW installed in dash below monitor
    OEM LCD relocated for 7" Touchscreen
    Wi-Fi, GPS, PS2 controllers...
    500+ full albums
    4,000+ video games
    music videos, movies, & more!
    old carPC

Comment

Sweet I was just asking about this yesterday! How configurable is it.
      Um, I guess this is where you put something witty.WITTY

My Web site, in the design stage. http://home.comcast.net/~cstrachn

Modified RRSkinEditor http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65723

Comment

Originally posted by ITL
        quick question, what's an ace file?
        It's an achive like zip/rar etc....
        Old setup
        Epia M10k, Cubid 2699R case, 512MB, 40GB 3.5" drive
        New setup
        Optiplex 260SX (2.8GHz P4, 512MB, 30GB, DVD)
        Xenarc 700IDT, USB hub, 802.11g, bluetooth, P2140, P5V

Comment

looks pretty good, didnt try it yet just installed it on my work PC. If possile can you add a copy\paste\delete feature....for example...lets say i borrow someones USB stick and I only want to copy certain music\videos,etc
          [M10K][TinyXP][Roadrunner Frontend][OEM Enclosure]
          [iGmon]
          Download MP3 MixTapes

Comment

@pRoFiT

Here a screenshot:
            http://www.quickmic.at.tt/Public/Screenshot.JPG

For now, the tool isn't very flexible. I have programmed it for a resolution of 800x600. I think other resolution don't work.
            The only configuration to be done is to edit the settings.ini in your install-directory.
            The 2 buttons (Audio/Video) are the copy-buttons. The Audio-button copies all files from your Audiosource-folder to your Audiodestionation-folder as configured in the settings.ini.
            Also all Sub-folders in the Source-directory will be copied. So the folder-structure will be kept.
            To integrate the tool in Roadrunner you have to copy the Quick-Copy folder (ace-archiv) to your Roadrunner-launch-directory and edit the Quick-Copy.ini (PATH = C:\PROGRAMME\Quick-Copy\Copy-Tool.exe"

@camsgs3
            I think you mean you want to browse through your Source-directory (i.e. USB-Stick) and select some songs or folders to be copied or deleted?
            That should be possible to program this feature.

Hope my english wasn't too bad

Comment

Originally posted by quickmic
              @camsgs3
              I think you mean you want to browse through your Source-directory (i.e. USB-Stick) and select some songs or folders to be copied or deleted?
              That should be possible to program this feature.
              yes but also browse through my carPC HD as well as a USB,external HD...basically so i never have to go and use the windows explorer...

thanks, looking forward to your next release
              [iGmon]
              Download MP3 MixTapes

Comment

Originally posted by camsgs3
                yes but also browse through my carPC HD as well as a USB,external HD...basically so i never have to go and use the windows explorer...

thanks, looking forward to your next release

This program isnt meant to be a file browser its just used to copy files conveiniently.

My question is can i have multiple source and destination files? My audio files are broken down by GENRE\ARTIST\ALBUM. What i'd like to do is set up folders for each genre on my thumbdrive and have each music folder go to a destination folder that matches on the hard drive.
                mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02
                  This program isnt meant to be a file browser its just used to copy files

conveiniently.

Now it is http://www.quickmic.at.tt/Public/QuickCopy 2.2.rar

I've tested the tool not very long, so I cannot guarantee that I found all errors. Cause of this, the "delete-function" will not directly kill the selected files - It moves the files in the recyclebin.

My question is can i have multiple source and destination files? My audio files are broken down by GENRE\ARTIST\ALBUM. What i'd like to do is set up folders for each genre on my thumbdrive and have each music folder go to a destination folder that matches on the hard drive.
                  The tool keeps your directory structure. That means:
                  If you set the Audio-Source-Directory, configured by the settings.ini, to i.e. "f:\Audiosource" then all files in this directory and also the subdirectories will be transfered to your destination-directory (i.e. "d:\Audiodestination").

In your case the Source-Directory-Structure should be like this:
                  f:\Audiosource\GENRE\ARTIST\ALBUM.

I hope that's the Info you want...

Comment

Now it is http://www.quickmic.at.tt/Public/QuickCopy 2.2.rar

I've tested the tool not very long, so I cannot guarantee that I found all errors. Cause of this, the "delete-function" will not directly kill the selected files - It moves the files in the recyclebin.

The tool keeps your directory structure. That means:
                    If you set the Audio-Source-Directory, configured by the settings.ini, to i.e. "f:\Audiosource" then all files in this directory and also the subdirectories will be transfered to your destination-directory (i.e. "d:\Audiodestination").

In your case the Source-Directory-Structure should be like this:

I hope that's the Info you want...

Thank you! Couple of suggestions to improve the program slightly. In browser mode, have something to establish the difference between files and folders. An icon beside the name would work great. Second and probably most popular request is to make the program skinnable.
                    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

...In your case the Source-Directory-Structure should be like this:
                      and if my path were f:\Audiosource\ARTIST\ALBUM with no GENRE subfolder, would this still work for me?
                      CarPC #3: 99% Complete
                      Pentium M 1.7Ghz, 1GB DDR2 RAM
                      DVD/CD-RW installed in dash below monitor
                      OEM LCD relocated for 7" Touchscreen
                      Wi-Fi, GPS, PS2 controllers...
                      500+ full albums
                      4,000+ video games
                      music videos, movies, & more!
                      old carPC

Comment

For sure. The directory-structure doesn't matter.
                        The source-directory will be copied 100% exactly (files & directories) but there is one exception.
                        If an empty directory is found in the source-directory, it will not be copied (created) in the destination-directory.

Comment

Thank you! Couple of suggestions to improve the program slightly. In browser mode, have something to establish the difference between files and folders. An icon beside the name would work great. Second and probably most popular request is to make the program skinnable.
                          Icons (or another color) for files and folders should be no problem. The skin support is more difficult. This would take a little more time.

Comment

thank you, will test it out when i get home..
                            [iGmon]
                            Download MP3 MixTapes

Comment

Page Not Found
                              The URL you requested can not be found

Is it me or is this download broken..

Comment

Working...
                              X