Road Runner PicViewer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Runner PicViewer

Hi guino, some month ago i worked on a picviewer for RR... it works good...
    Here you can find the executable and the source...
    If you want to add it inside your project, I would be honored!!!

Try it out and let me know!!!
    Attached Files

I already worked on a basic pic viewer for the next release. But since it only supports GIF, BMP and JPG, there will probably be interest in the forum for your application.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

in my app you can find some interesting code for zooming, slideshow and image touch-scrolling...

Comment

very nice... what is the "image touch-scrolling" I didn't see in in the ini?
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Nice one!

I only have a little problem. How can I control the image viewer without a keyboard? I only have a touchscreen in my car.
          Hardware: Via Epia M10000, 512MB DDR RAM, 3,5" 40 Gig HD, slimline DVD-ROM & CD-R/RW, M1-ATX (PSU).
          Software: Roadrunner, Mapmonkey/Freedrive

My Car PC project
          FD & MM voices

Comment

embed the program and use sendkeys from RR

example:

"SENDKEY;Z"
            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by DiNASTY
              very nice... what is the "image touch-scrolling" I didn't see in in the ini?
              When you zoom the image, you can move it on the screen by touch (like drag & drop)

Comment

Fantastic Job on the Program! JUST what I was looking for! Simple, easy to use, FAST, and the zoom/scroll is fantastic for a small screen, when looking at a full picture it is hard to see certain items.... like people faces for instance

I just downloaded it, tested it out, and am now working it into my skin.

Thanks for a great program!

EDIT: I am having problems closing the PicViewer when returning to the main menu. I noticed my computer running a bit slower, so I checked the current tasks running... I had like 20 ImageViewer.exe's running!
                I have tried using a few commands in the Skin Commands text file:

"CLOSE" Does NOT close the program, just causes a small delay when returning to the main menu.
                ""CLOSEWINDOW;ImageViewer"" Neither closes it, or returns to the main menu

I know it has to be something simple, I just do not know the code to use.... Any help is appreceiated!
                Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

thanks john...

i haven't that problem... when i close with "CLOSE" command my skin with imageviewer, my task manager remove "ImageViewer.exe".

try to ask it to guino...

Comment

Try "CLOSEWINDOW" command for close your sw....

Bye
                    Mauri

Comment

Does anyone have the sample files by guino (picviewer), the original link is broken??

Comment

many of the newer skins have the picviewer screen available, I'd just look at one of those -- the files I made were just not pretty at all.
                        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

@JohnWPB

you have double quotes twice -->""CLOSEWINDOW;ImageViewer""<--
                          try this
                          "CLOSEWINDOW;ImageView||EXIT"

Comment

Thanks!

hehe caught that some time back. Thanks! This is a great little application! I love the ability to zoom in and scroll around the images!
                            Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                            X