X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RRMobile version functionality chart

Just to keep you "hot" while waiting.
    Attached Files
    You can download my Road Runner plugin from: http://www.alibri.it/RRMobile/RRMobile.htm

Wow, this really looks promising. Can't wait to use it for my nokia 6310i.
    My car: 2009 MAZDA CX-9 3.7L V6 runnin on LPG (Liquid Petrol Gas)
    Hardware: None at the moment
    Software: None at the moment
    See: Velleman K8055 Plugin for Road Runner

Progress: [XXXXXXXXXX] 0 % DONE

Comment

this is looking REALLY GOOD.. cant wait for the release so I can start skinning it and include it in Freedom :-)

CdR
      Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Looks mint, wish I was beta testing it at present, can't wait for a release.

Put a donation link up RRMobile

Comment

I bought the Samsung D500 today (same as my GF, u remember? ) so i'll be sure RRmobile works perfectly with my phone!
          I just want to say again how i appriciate your work on this app, i will be a happy user when its finished! keep up the good work mate!!
          AsRock AM2 dual VGA
          AMD Sempron 3000+
          512MB DDR
          3,5" 80GB harddrive
          Liliput 7"
          TFT 15"
          M2-ATX

0% [OOOOOOOO-] 100%

My install

Comment

Wow and sad ...

Would love to find the secret sauce to getting this running with a Blackberry... Seems with so many of them there would be some ways - secrets - hacks - or support to get it cooking. I just came up dry

Great work!

Comment

Can't wait... Graah!

Comment

Now I can´t sleep this night!!!

Thankz and keep goin :-)

Comment

Installed RRMobile.

I'm using a Moto V3. Did a port scan and found my port. AT Sniffed it and saved.

But when I launched RRMobile, it says it '... Out of range'. It didn't download my phonebooks and stuffs.

But did manage to get calls and such.

Would it be the software isn't compatible with Moto? I've tried using a SE W800i and it work flawlessly...

It even hybernates/resume well too!

Comment

Please someone explain how to embbed with roadrunner. I follow every step in the manual but when I touch the phone button nothing happens
                    Please someone help this newbie from the south of the world!
                    Guille!
                    Carpc: 90%
                    CarAudio: 122.8Db
                    PC: 50%
                    First CarPc in Argentina!!

Comment

Well, that makes two of us. I've tried to follow the howto, but failed.

BTW, tried with a BT headset with my V3. Didn't work. Probably it's due to the V3? As I know an experience, Motorola isn't all good with BT technology *sigh*

Will try again with a SE phone and report...

Comment

Is this still not fully compatible with Nokia S60 phones?

Peace,

Rafster
                        Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by guillemasco View Post
                          Please someone explain how to embbed with roadrunner. I follow every step in the manual but when I touch the phone button nothing happens
                          Please someone help this newbie from the south of the world!
                          Guille!
                          Just started playing with RRMobile myself.
                          I copied the files starting with RR* in Program Files\RRMobile\Skin to the directory where my RoadRunner skin is, and RoadRunner now runs RRMobile. But so far I can't get RRMobile to go back to the main RoadRunner menu and still leave RRM running. Tried EXIT,MAIN, "CLOSEWINDOW;FS_NO||EXIT". They all seem to close RRMobile down, leave RoadRunner running, but RR is not visible.
                          Max Perry

Acer laptop Pentium M 735 1.7Ghz, 1.25Gb RAM, 64Gb solid state drive, Windows 7 32-bit
                          Lilliput 8" LCD 829GL
                          Garmin Mobile PC GPS

Comment

Originally posted by empezza View Post
                            Just started playing with RRMobile myself.
                            I copied the files starting with RR* in Program Files\RRMobile\Skin to the directory where my RoadRunner skin is, and RoadRunner now runs RRMobile. But so far I can't get RRMobile to go back to the main RoadRunner menu and still leave RRM running. Tried EXIT,MAIN, "CLOSEWINDOW;FS_NO||EXIT". They all seem to close RRMobile down, leave RoadRunner running, but RR is not visible.
                            If you start RR without going into the phone menu and a ring comes in, do you get the incoming call menu?

What I mean is that RR when it starts it autoloads phoco, does the same happens with RRMobile?

Comment

Working...
                            X