No announcement yet.

How-to request: How to play audioCDs in roadrunner?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How-to request: How to play audioCDs in roadrunner?

Hi all guyz
    I searched the forum to find out how to play audio cds in roadrunner (for audio cds i mean a cd witch may contain *.cda files or other media files such as *.mp3 files or both )

a bit for my english and a bit because i am not at an advanced programming level i finally haven't understood nothing about this...

Can someone give me a solution for this?

i just want roadrunner to play (or autoplay) the content of a media cd when i insert it (and maybe returns to the previous windows when the cd exits the drive)

Someone has an idea?

make a search and u will find it. it's simple... i've searched once too and have founded it

ty... just today i found a way studing the cfx skin

now i'm wondering another thing

if i insert an mp3cd with subfolders obviously winamps shows all mp3 in the list

i was wondering if there is a way to make a "linked" folder pointing to the cd drive letter.... this way i can use the normal built-in browser of the skin and i can see folders in the cd

anyone got an idea?

There's a FAQ on that.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."