roadrunner winamp visuals stuck on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roadrunner winamp visuals stuck on

Hi all Iam a newbie to all this but have managed to get road runner up and running after many weeks. only problem is when i press the eye and the visuals start they go full screen and there is nothing for me to press to get them off my touch screen. I have to plug in keyboard and press escape! I am sure there is a easy solution but have spent hours searching this forum..

regards solitude....................................

Either make it change the resolution (so you can click the right side to close it) or change the options so clicking on it closes it. You also have the choice to just run it embedded.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Depending on the visual you are using, many will exit full screen mode with a double click (Double tap of the screen)
      Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Working...
      X