Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RRMobile jpeg based Freedom Skin and Nokia Symbian Phone

About the Skin:

I'd like to use the Freedom Skin for RR, however I did not succeed to have my Nokia N70 working with freephone. Therefore I started to try RRMobile, and adapted the flash skin which was not working to a working skin.

About the Phone:

I have a N70 with, of course, symbian software. After a few try's, I succeeded to have this working (pick up the phone, dial a number, pick contacts and dial their number). The contacts are synchronised with Outlook, and therefore no other buttons are included in the skin.

Can somebody tell me how to get the background of the T01 field transparant?

If you are interested and possibly have improvements: http://www.renbdesign.com/carputer/RRMobile.zip

Also a VW logo for Freedom:

file not found. If you'd like to to make a flash skin based on this layout i can. It will have all the effects all the other freedom skins do.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Nice work but i can't get a response from the pb buttons,is the included ini crucial or can i use my own?

@ Sonic,that would be sweet mate but i think CdR said something about RRM not sending labels to flash correctly,have a word with him and see if it can be overcome now RRM is going open source.

Sorted the pb,it was set up for outlook,it works sweet with my 6310i now.
      P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

Things to do before it is OK to me:
        -Fix the RR shutdown when I start RRmobile (see other thread)
        -Fix the clock, buttons for audio and the song title
        -Make the T01 field transparant

Can someone help with this? Especially the RR shutdown is annoying.

Griff1, what do you mean with the pb button? I know you found out the outlook thing but...

Comment

Hi,by pb i meant phonebook but i'd missed the fact that it was set up for outlook.

Song title is easy to fix i think,its just like in any other skin, "TRACKNUMBER||= - ||TAGTITLE||= - ||TAGARTIST||= - ||TAGALBUM" or something like that.There's also a Generic top and bottom bar for Freedom that would sort out the clock and title but would cancel out the things you have placed on the top and bottom bars.
          I've posted over at freedrive to see if i can get just the clock/date and media buttons by themselves in swf form,then you just define the area there to run in.

Text input boxes can't be transparent,i asked Guino about this ages ago and it can't be done.
          P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

Thanks for your usefull reply. I have to define that T01 thing a little bit else then in the skin. To be continued.
            As I at least find a way to keep RR running when starting RRmobile...

Comment

I have figured out for the shut down button, that when i make a call (from the phonebook) in order to hangup, i have to click first the green phone icon, then the red and there you are, it hangs up
              Zuratharamon @ www.ibizamania.gr
              (Πάνος)(ΜΟΡΣΙΜΟΝ ΗΜΑΡ)

Comment

Working...
              X