Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bassrr

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bassrr

    Audio:
    as of now supports the most common audio files, (MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV, FLAC, MP4, AAC, ALAC, APE, AC3).

    Visuals:
    supports winamp, wmp, and sonique visual plugins.

    Database:
    based in SQLite, which makes possible to browse music by artist, album, genre, rating, etc. fast search engine, with a browse by cover, by folder functions, with embedded art support.

    Lyrics:
    displays embedded lyrics, only mp3 for now.

    AlbumArt:
    displays embedded art, from mp3 and wma only.

    Rating:
    rating support using SQLite Database.

    Tagger:
    change/set tags on mp3 and wma audio files, artist, title, album, genre, comments, lyrics, albumart.

    Cd Player:
    play audio cd's with full CDTEXT and freedb support.

    Freedb:
    retrieves cd info from either local or remote freedb database. including album cover download.

    CdRipper:
    Rip Single Track or Whole Album, with option to add ripped music to music database, download and embed lyrics and album art, with full auto tagging support.

    Internet Radio:
    play/record internet radio, search stations using shoutcast, with full meta data support, with favorite stations functions.

    Youtube:
    fully embedded, capable of playing any video, with video name, video duration, video buffering, and video comment labels, with rating indicators, and sliders for video duration and video buffering.

    Audio Capture:
    use/record any wave-in inputs. useful to route the audio from radio tuners. like silabs, Dab, HDRadios etc. or just to record from youre mic.

    OS supported:
    Windows ===> XPSP2, XPSP3, Vista, W7.

    All audio source are controllable by RR's default media controls, including youtube video, single playlist for all sources.


    BETA AVAILABLE PM ME FOR LINK

    Here's what i have so far, this is getting updated constantly.

    watch BASS in action, on Genesis skin found here


    Attached Files
    BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
    RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
    WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
    RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

    If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
    Bird York -- In The Deep --

  • #2
    you're doing this just as an extension plugin or as an audio player plugin as well ?
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

    Comment


    • #3
      combination of player and extension plugin,
      BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
      RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
      WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
      RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

      If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
      Bird York -- In The Deep --

      Comment


      • #4
        awesome
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

        "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by guino View Post
          awesome
          Yea you should see it from this end Awesome dose not quite cover it lol....
          Riderunner / Genesis
          Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
          New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
          Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
          Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
          Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

          Every Future, Needs A Beginning

          Comment


          • #6
            What genius this El Camino !!!

            Comment


            • #8
              Might want to take a look at BASS's license section........I just had to exchange quite a few emails to get permission for use in an open source app....they have a special license requirement even for free plugins that are used by commercial apps (aka RR).
              openMobile - An open source C# Front End (why choose openMobile?)
              - Always Recruiting Developers -
              Like what you see? Donations are always welcome

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by justchat_1 View Post
                Might want to take a look at BASS's license section........I just had to exchange quite a few emails to get permission for use in an open source app....they have a special license requirement even for free plugins that are used by commercial apps (aka RR).
                FYI: "RR" is a strictly non-commercial software. "RR PRO" is the commercial software which will be INCLUDED with the NISU products ONLY (actual HARDWARE). These are TWO separate software products which are very different regarding both the license and actual code. "RR PRO" is specifically made for the NISU hardware and the software shipped with it, thus it is intended specifically for non-computer people which will NOT be modifying/hacking it appart. This means that this "BASS" player has no intended use with "RR PRO".
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

                "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by guino View Post
                  FYI: "RR" is a strictly non-commercial software. "RR PRO" is the commercial software which will be INCLUDED with the NISU products ONLY (actual HARDWARE). These are TWO separate software products which are very different regarding both the license and actual code. "RR PRO" is specifically made for the NISU hardware and the software shipped with it, thus it is intended specifically for non-computer people which will NOT be modifying/hacking it appart. This means that this "BASS" player has no intended use with "RR PRO".
                  Commercial and Non-commercial is not the same as profit and not-for-profit.

                  Because RR (Both pro and standard) are worked on by multiple developers and distributed by a corporation it is "free commercial software".
                  openMobile - An open source C# Front End (why choose openMobile?)
                  - Always Recruiting Developers -
                  Like what you see? Donations are always welcome

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by justchat_1 View Post
                    Commercial and Non-commercial is not the same as profit and not-for-profit.

                    Because RR (Both pro and standard) are worked on by multiple developers and distributed by a corporation it is "free commercial software".
                    This is the licensing on their site:
                    Code:
                    BASS is free for non-commercial use. If you are a non-commercial entity (eg. an individual) and you are not charging for your product, and the product has no other commercial purpose, then you can use BASS in it for free. Otherwise, you will require one of the following licences.
                    It mentions nothing about profit/non-profit, although, with this kind of limited license information I can only suggest EL_Camino to contact them and see what they say.

                    Just to be clear: "RR" (not PRO) was created by an individual and received contributions from many users over the years -- all with no commercial reasons and no profit in sight. "RR PRO" in the other hand was developed by NISU and does not include any contributions (unless otherwise authorized) and is a commercially-linked software, but not a product by itself (and definitely made for profit).
                    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

                    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Where is RR (even the non-pro) distributed from? I was pretty sure the download link was from a corporation....

                      My point had nothing to do with profit/non-profit in their license it had to do with what the word commercial means. Just giving a heads up-don't wanna see alot of work going into something that later gets a legal notice.

                      But again i'm certainly not a lawyer, just saying its something el_camino should double check (theres an email link on their license page).
                      openMobile - An open source C# Front End (why choose openMobile?)
                      - Always Recruiting Developers -
                      Like what you see? Donations are always welcome

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by justchat_1 View Post
                        Where is RR (even the non-pro) distributed from? I was pretty sure the download link was from a corporation....

                        My point had nothing to do with profit/non-profit in their license it had to do with what the word commercial means. Just giving a heads up-don't wanna see alot of work going into something that later gets a legal notice.

                        But again i'm certainly not a lawyer, just saying its something el_camino should double check (theres an email link on their license page).
                        thanks, will do before continuing this plugin, officially on HOLD now...
                        BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                        RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                        WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                        RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

                        If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                        Bird York -- In The Deep --

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          fingers X, come to far to let it go now
                          Riderunner / Genesis
                          Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
                          New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
                          Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
                          Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
                          Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

                          Every Future, Needs A Beginning

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            after a few months, i decided to continue with this PI, if any one wants to alpha test, pm me, basic functions are almost done, i just want to know how much interest people have on this. thanks
                            BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                            RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                            WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                            RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

                            If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                            Bird York -- In The Deep --

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X