Beta Release - 09-01-06
GPS Gasoline v0.99
Demo Video: (Added 09-04-06)
Special Thanks to W3bMa5t3r for hosting the files
GPSGasoline v 0.99 Features
- Full DLLPlugin Integration
- iGuidance Support (Currently 2.x only) I Dont have 3.0 but will try to support it
L Support for adding station as Stopover or New Destination
- Configurable (If automotive.com changes thier format you wont be without gas prices as the script is set to Validate the data as its sent)
- Auto update Timer Support (Set by buttons or custom in the .ini)
- Manual Zipcode Mode (For When GPS is unavailible or your bored)
- Current Compass heading to Location
- Current Surface Distance To Location
- Home Longitude and Latitude Support (For When GPS is unavailible on initial load)
- Cache Builder (No internet Required)
- Support for other gas/movie/weather sites
- Price Alert Popups
- IG3.0 Compatability
- Freedrive Compatability
- Other GPS Programs......
GPS Gasoline takes your longitude and latitude (from Road Runner) and converts it to the nearest zipcode based on that data.
It then takes that zipcode and sends a request to the internet for the gas prices in that area
Then you can browse thru the stations and see where the cheapest gas is where you are located.
Requests are welcomed, but keep in mind this is my 1st program I've written
UNINSTALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS!!!! REMOVE and EXEC.tbl entries related to gpsgas
NEWEST RR 7-8-06 Recommended Also works with IGNative version
Run the Install File and Run the Wizard
Apparently the installer is not registering the dll so you will have to do it manually
go to run and type
regsvr32 "c:\program files\road runner\gpsgasoline.dll"
where c:\program files\road runner\ is your path to roadrunner
add this line to your menu.skin
Then make a button in Roadrunner with the Button Code "GPSGAS"
GPSGasoline To Do List: - Allow to save data to a database - Allow to read GPSdata (NMEA) in standalone - Improve on ability to load data from other sites (gas related or not) - improvingcacheing Build History v0.5 - First Release 4-22-06 - Manually able to enter Lat Lon to get desired zipcode - Ability to pass that zipcode to a URL and retrieve the HTML page v0.6 - Beta Release 05-14-06 - Added graphical interface - "BASIC" cell picker to customize site data - Polls Lat Lon from Roadrunner Via SDK v0.6.5 Beta Release 05-16-06 - Made Inno Installer - Cacheing support of previously ran stations (with the exception of geocoding) - Geocoding option (see zipsettings.ini) Default True - Fixed no internet bug - Removed Black instruction screen on initial load - Fixed Serial Port Bug - Removed horizontal line It was causing alignment problems v.07 - - Compass heading to each station relative to users Lat Lon - Very Limited loading of data from other sites - Distance to each station (done) - Improving GUI - Sorting results - Skins - More Suggestions