Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RRec [Audio Capture]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RRec [Audio Capture]

    This PI is intended for NON COMMERCIAL USE ONLY..... you know the rest... AND you know i'm talking to you...
    if you are getting any compensation using my PI you are NOT allowed to redistribute or support this PI..


    as the name says, this plugin was created as a simple wave in recorder, is very simple but handy, can record from almost any wave in. like Mic, line in etc. and saves as mp3, also picks up silabs/ads radio receivers. i been testing it and seems to be stable enough, so here it is for any one who needs something like this little guy. i included some skin files for testing, "radio_player", i use Silabs, so is based in this function. for more details in how to use it please read Skin Commands.txt. enjoy.

    Get it from Here.

    THIS PI IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED, A MUCH BETTER VERSION IS PART OF BASSRR, FOUND HERE
    BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
    RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
    WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
    RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

    If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
    Bird York -- In The Deep --

  • #2
    Nice 1 finally finished it , now i have to update my skin for it now and finish it off lol,,, why could'nt you finish it before i released lol....

    so far nice job
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

    Comment


    • #3
      COOL! I can finally stop holding my phone's voice recorder up to the speakers when a song I like is on the radio and I don't know who the artist is.

      Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

      Comment


      • #4
        that's the main reason for creating this, record radio. and with some simple tricks you can name the files using RDSTEXT.
        BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
        RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
        WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
        RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

        If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
        Bird York -- In The Deep --

        Comment


        • #5
          Great job, going to give this a try..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EL CAMINO View Post
            as the name says, this plugin was created as a simple wave in recorder, is very simple but handy, can record from almost any wave in. like Mic, line in etc. and saves as mp3, also picks up silabs/ads radio receivers. i been testing it and seems to be stable enough, so here it is for any one who needs something like this little guy. i included some skin files for testing, "radio_player", i use Silabs, so is based in this function. for more details in how to use it please read Skin Commands.txt. enjoy.

            NOTE:

            2 options available.

            an installer(thanks mitch), all is copied, and registered.

            and binary,the easy way.

            I am trying this plugin out but when I click a button to start recording; nothing happens. I am trying to record linein (xm radio is on this line).

            I used the installer, added a button with "RRec_From;LineIn" but I don't see a window come up or see anything in the default directory specified. What I am missing?

            Thanks for your help
            Gee

            Comment


            • #7
              if you didnt see an error screen that means you did record something, the default directory is something like this..

              C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\RideRunner\Plugins\RRec

              you can change/View this setting, using "RRec_Dir" variable, all this is explained in Skin Commands.txt. A good way to know whats going on, is using the labels, like "RRec_Time"
              or "RRec_Status", if you don't want to create a screen yet, use SkinTool to debug.

              but if you still have issues let me know.
              BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
              RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
              WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
              RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

              If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
              Bird York -- In The Deep --

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EL CAMINO View Post
                if you didnt see an error screen that means you did record something, the default directory is something like this..

                C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\RideRunner\Plugins\RRec

                you can change/View this setting, using "RRec_Dir" variable, all this is explained in Skin Commands.txt. A good way to know whats going on, is using the labels, like "RRec_Time"
                or "RRec_Status", if you don't want to create a screen yet, use SkinTool to debug.

                but if you still have issues let me know.
                I looked in that directory and did not see anything. Also, I used the variable (RRec_Time) to see what was going on but the time did not start. So, I will try the skintool (i never used it before). It is suppose to use windows sound recorder or something?

                Thanks for your help.
                Gee

                Comment


                • #9
                  double check these items for us please.

                  open system32 folder , look for lame_enc.dll

                  open rr debug , check to see if the rrec is loaded and running,

                  are you useing the test skin file that came with the plugin,

                  answer these basics then we can go from there,

                  this work great in my skin ,
                  Riderunner / Genesis
                  Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
                  New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
                  Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
                  Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
                  Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

                  Every Future, Needs A Beginning

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Update

                    Originally posted by carputer1 View Post
                    double check these items for us please.

                    open system32 folder , look for lame_enc.dll
                    Response: I found this file and winmm.dll in the dir.

                    open rr debug , check to see if the rrec is loaded and running,
                    Response: It's loaded and shows running - no errors.

                    are you useing the test skin file that came with the plugin,
                    Response: I tried the skin and same thing. See my comments below

                    answer these basics then we can go from there,

                    this work great in my skin ,
                    First of all, thanks for helping on this.

                    To answer your questions (see above)

                    I got it working but only with RRec_From;Mic. So, it works but when I tried RRec_From;LineIn or RRec_From;Aux, the popup window came up and stated "Error -Can't open device LineIn....Aux". The Mic option worked fine and I saw the saved file in the directory.

                    So, in windows, I have these options for Recording ---Recording, LineIn, Mic and StereoMix. I have only a mute option and not select. Yes, it is unmuted and the volume is up. What else should I look for or set here?

                    Edit: I have my XM (tuner) and HD (tuner) both connected through LineIn connection on the motherboard. I am not using the line-in plugin option in RRconfig. I hope this helps some.

                    Thanks
                    Gee

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      mmm strange , i have HD tuner here so i also use linin , and i can record from the HD tuner, so its not what i thought it was going to be ,


                      arh hang on your cmd is wrong

                      RREC_FROM:LINEIN (your cmd )

                      Right cmd is

                      RREC_FROM;LINEIN

                      Notice the ; in the cmd

                      Hope this is it and works for you
                      Riderunner / Genesis
                      Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
                      New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
                      Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
                      Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
                      Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

                      Every Future, Needs A Beginning

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by carputer1 View Post
                        mmm strange , i have HD tuner here so i also use linin , and i can record from the HD tuner, so its not what i thought it was going to be ,


                        arh hang on your cmd is wrong

                        RREC_FROM:LINEIN (your cmd )

                        Right cmd is

                        RREC_FROM;LINEIN

                        Notice the ; in the cmd

                        Hope this is it and works for you

                        Sorry, I put that wrong in the message. I had RRec_From;LineIn and ;Aux.
                        Gee

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          open any skin that has a CL list in it , and in skintool put this cmd in and see what appears in the cl list

                          RRec_Show_lines
                          and also try
                          RRec_Show_Devices
                          Riderunner / Genesis
                          Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
                          New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
                          Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
                          Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
                          Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

                          Every Future, Needs A Beginning

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by carputer1 View Post
                            open any skin that has a CL list in it , and in skintool put this cmd in and see what appears in the cl list

                            RRec_Show_lines
                            and also try
                            RRec_Show_Devices
                            Carputer1,

                            Sorry, I have responded back on this. I was real busy this weekend but we try it tonight. I will let you know.

                            Thanks for helping
                            Gee

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              if you still can't get it to work, find me at yahoo, ELCaminoJVC
                              BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                              RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                              WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                              RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

                              If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                              Bird York -- In The Deep --

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X