New Flash Skin in the making

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Flash Skin in the making

Well this is my third flash skin that I've started and I hope to finish this one. This is only a photoshop rough draft, but I do have lots of coding done already. The buttons, colors, and effects are all going to be changeable as well as the background. The whole skin will be based of these images of the audio player. What do you guys think?

7" TouchScreen Carputer
    Rockford Fosgate 1501BD and Rockford 551s
    12" MTX 9500 in a SS* or a 12" Brahma in a SS*
    ZAPCO COMPONENTS in front and RFs in rear
    2 YellowTops and a 200amp Iraggi Alternator
    *Snell Shell box from nolteaudio.com

Nice design....esp the bottom bar I like the way you implemented the track times. Keep up with the good work.
    Genesis Skin
    Bongo Skin

Comment

ive started many a skin as well, but the flash skins i always have trouble coding. (seeing as i dont actually understand a whole lot of it). if you can keep up with it all, i see it as a great skin in the making. 2 questions: will the BG be changeable? (i.e. all the different colors). and is it for a right hand drive car?

Comment

looking good!
        [PROJECT - 95% Done]

Comment

Thanks, I imported it into swishmax today and started added in the code.

@tundra2000

I still don't understand a whole lot of it ether, but I'm leaner a lot as I go. The back ground will be changeable to any color you want. Iím going to make it so you can change the BG, buttons, and text colors independently. Also for every effect I put in Iíll make an option to disable it making the skin work on most systems, but still have nice looking effects for faster ones. As for it being a right handed car, no. I just thought I try something different with the menu. Iíll see how it feels in the car. If I donít like it then Iíll move it to the left.
          7" TouchScreen Carputer

Comment

I thinking of try a different approach on the frames and background. I made it so the background is now two tone. Making it easy to have a day and night skin. Here's some examples. Remember all the colors can be changed.

day

night

Only blue night
            7" TouchScreen Carputer

Comment

great start. If u need any help with coding dont hesitate to ask
              mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
              Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
              Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
              X