MMI V2.0 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMI V2.0 Preview

While I did not start this skin, it definitely needed some updating. Being an Audi owner, the MMI interface was just the look I was going for. I labeled this V2.0 as the BTBE and Cris have released their versions and I just picked up where they left off.

Most of the functionality is already coded in with a few more things left over.

The skin includes:

- All the standard features minus Radio and TV (I don't have the hardware) with Full Playlist control (Load, Save, Delete, Append)
    - Expanded RR Config Setup Options.
    - Utilities Menu for user-defined external applications that are programmable in-skin.
    - Wide variety of extra .jpegs for skinners to truly customize this skin for their own purposes

This is a non-flash skin as speed is of the essence for my machine.

In any case, here are some pics. Hope you like it!
    Attached Files
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

*reserved*
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

I like this quite a bit. And you're right, there is an almost Teutonic look to it that would be right at home in an Audi. Would it be (easily) possible to make it in blue as well (or make the color easily modified?)

Good luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mark2727 View Post
        Would it be (easily) possible to make it in blue as well (or make the color easily modified?)

Good luck with it.
        Thanks!

I'm actually working on that now using RR's transparency abilities.

My hope is to be able to change the color scheme (images and fonts) using the expanded config menu.

Since I suck and PS (and just about graphic design, in general), it's taking quite a bit of more time than I thought...

Comment

Nice skin!!!

Comment

nice job ,nice skin

Comment

Working...
            X