Need some Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some Help

I dont have the patience to make a skin for roadrunner and i was wanting to know if someone could make a skin with honda logo in the center, with a carbon fiber look, and blue lettering for for the file tags. I do not need the DVD button because I rip and convert all dvd's to AVI format. if anyone can help it would be appreciated

have you done much searching?
    i am sure there is something close and you might be able to modify it

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawkFG View Post
      I dont have the patience to make a skin for roadrunner and i was wanting to know if someone could make a skin with honda logo in the center, with a carbon fiber look, and blue lettering for for the file tags. I do not need the DVD button because I rip and convert all dvd's to AVI format. if anyone can help it would be appreciated
      and how much are you looking to pay for a skin fully customized to your taste? I mean noones gonna do it for free
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
        and how much are you looking to pay for a skin fully customized to your taste? I mean noones gonna do it for free
        Of course i would be willing to pay and as for price as log as it fair i would pay it

Comment

well i have the time and certainly have the skills to accomplish this. PM me and we can discuss the details
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
          X