Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD radio skin for LSX void 3 download

With the permission of liquid_smoke....

I modified the radio_ player.skin file to show examples of the Hd radio in action ...

I'm using Directed DMHD-1000 Hd radio
    with the interface cable...

Read the Readme file included

Download link below :
    Attached Files

Looks cool.. I'm sure LS would be happy to include it for you..

I would try to fit in a space to display what's on subchannels and a button to switch to them.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Actually the HD sub button you see on the pic is the switch button for HD1 and HD2

back and forth ...

And the Line under under the frequency shows info for current Subhannel in HD mode

Took this from the command line found in the this thread

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/1136618-post2.html

Comment

Hey hugenius79,

if you send me your files, ill include them with the update. Just send them to the same email addy.
        01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
        01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
        mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

available for download

Comment

Hi.

Mind if I ask how you integrated that tuner into the carputer?
            From what I can see it's an add on to an existing tuner.

cheers
            For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
            Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

You just need to replace the current radio_player.skin with this one...and get the HD radio

radio Directed DMHD-10000 ..

Comment

Originally posted by hugenius79 View Post
                You just need to replace the current radio_player.skin with this one...and get the HD radio

radio Directed DMHD-10000 ..
                Hmmm, How do you connect the interface cable to the carputer?

I'm checking the product specs and it looks like you need an fm modulator or rca in jacks in order to get the sound into the 'puter/HU.

It also apears the unit is just a "decoder". Maybe you're still using a head unit?

Sorry for all the Q's, just trying to understand..............

Cheers
                For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
                Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

This is a tuner integrated with mitchjs' cable on one of the latest releases of RR. The cable costs about $25 on his site and the tuner you buy from wherever you want -- after that, it's free HD radio in the US + the usual analog radio as well.
                  Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                  "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino View Post
                    This is a tuner integrated with mitchjs' cable on one of the latest releases of RR. The cable costs about $25 on his site and the tuner you buy from wherever you want -- after that, it's free HD radio in the US + the usual analog radio as well.
                    Thanks for the info Guino!

(reaches for credit card...........)
                    Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

HD radio in Roadrunner help

Hello,

I am hoping you guys may be able to help. I have downloaded hugenius79's skin that includes HD Radio and have also purchased the Directed dmhd-1000 and mitchjs cable. So far I got the HD radio to work under Mitchjs software but I can't seem to get it to run in Roadrunner.

Here is what I have done. I have done

-opened the HDRadio Folder and ran the runme1st.bat
                      -added hdradioport=10 to rr.ini
                      -added radiomode=8 to rr.ini

When I load the FM in LSX 3.0 I hear clicks from the HDRadio receiver but nothing else happens. Furthermore, I do not see the additions to the skin. I have both copied the radio_player.skin and hd-radio.gif to the LSX 3.0 skin Folder. Lastly, there are hidden buttons just above the close button and Freq+, I can't seem to find it. I got it once but didn't know how to change the settings to an FM station.

I am hoping someone can help

Regards

Comment

You need the .net 2 software installed as well.

Sounds like a similar problem sonic had:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/road...arpc-help.html

Guve the suggestions in that thread a try maybe?

Cheers
                        Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Well I have .net 2 installed in fact I did what sonic did and used unregme.cmd and reinstalled .net 2. If I am not mistaken I need to have .net 2 to run mitchjs hd player software. At this time I can use mitchjs hd player and it works fine. I just can't use it in Roadrunner

Are there any ideas why I can't get HD radio in Roadrunner?

Regards

Comment

Here's what i have in my RR.ini

hdradioport=1
                            radiomode=8
                            allowallfreqs=false
                            radioline=0
                            userbds=false

Make sure you have the latest Road Runner 11/02 the HD radio folder contents are diffrent than RR 09/29 Has a different HDradiocomm.dll file...

You will probably need to run runme1st.cmd again

Close HDRADIO PCR and before opening starting RR HD Radio ....

I had the same problem before that's how i solved it....

I never tried using port 10 though...

Comment

my first thing to tell you to do is change the port to one lower than 10.. low as possible in fact. Second thing is like the previous poster said check and make sure you are running the lastest RR release. Then check to make sure there's no hdradiocomm.dll present on your system other than the one if RR's HDRADIO folder. Open RR.ini and fix the port to the lower port you select in device manager, then run the unregme.cmd then run the runme1st.cmd . With a little luck yours will pop on just like mine did.
                              mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                              Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                              Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
                              X