Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a basic flash playlist example.. check here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a basic flash playlist example.. check here!

I've seen a lot of requests for this lately so i took the time (all day today in fact) to put together an example playlist for the flash scripter. Script comes complete with preschool like graphics! I know its ugly but it gives you pretty much everything you need to get a playlist started in flash. Includes...

-List itself
    -"clickable" list entries
    -UP, DOWN, PAGE DOWN, and PAGE UP command buttons
    -BACK LIST button( returns you to the currently playing song)
    -SCROLLER! Huge deal for me because i had never figured out how to make one prior

I hope this helps someone out cause i know there have been lots of questions about how to make this work!

to use this BACK UP your current audio_player.skin then throw all the files into a road runner skin. Source is included in swishmax format.
    Attached Files
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

this is a great effort for making flash more used in skins, thank you...
    we should make a post or something, where we can have all these "snippets" collected

Comment

hows the speed of the skins implementing this.

Comment

personally i didnt notice any speed issues implenting this i a sample skin,
        but i think it depends on your hardware, if thecode is optimized and graphic use...

There wasent any difference running this in my sample skin, prior to running a complete
        flash based skin

Comment

Originally posted by tundra2000 View Post
          hows the speed of the skins implementing this.
          well being that its a basic parsing of the custompl label there really shouldnt be any speed issues with the code. In fact the only time the code processes anything is:

-when you press a button
          -when there's a change in the CUSTOMPL label (meaning the song changed or you loaded a new playlist, etc)

Flash only really gets speed intensive when you're splitting data or making mathematical equations AND using heavy graphics effects.
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
          X