Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital FX weather foreign setup

Weather: How do I set Dutch locations?

How do I set up RR so that it shows Dutch City's in it's weather skin?
    Can't find it in the help files or on the forum.
    I set it up in the RRconfig as Apeldoorn, Gelderland but it doesn't give me the info I need. it shows other places, like New York but I don't really care for them.

It all depends if Weather.com has a specific forecast for the area where you want it for. For example: for a non US city, (Ontario, Canada) just go to the RR config and under the weather just type Ontario, Canada or for my current location I type Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. In Digital FX, just hold any of the buttons with a city in them for a couple of seconds, and when the OSK shows up, just type your city and country.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddominican View Post
      It all depends if Weather.com has a specific forecast for the area where you want it for. For example: for a non US city, (Ontario, Canada) just go to the RR config and under the weather just type Ontario, Canada or for my current location I type Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. In Digital FX, just hold any of the buttons with a city in them for a couple of seconds, and when the OSK shows up, just type your city and country.
      Thanx, I can work with that. Should have thougt of that myself (weather.com) unfortunately, the nearest city it registrates is still 120 km away. But hell, it is a nice gadget.
      I've been to Santa Domingo actually, on a holiday. Loved it.

Comment

Hi

How do I load a satellite weather map of my region? I've registered with our loacalt weather station website and I can view the satellite image from there, but I would like to link that image directly to DFX.

Comment

read the help file that came with dfx, there is a section on "How do I change hte weather maps" that goes into great detail on how to use your own images from sites that you want to use.
          Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Working...
          X