Green monster..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green monster..

Sup guys... This is not my skin.. Just letting u know..

I did some patching job here and there.. color change, font change.. added sound effect for button press...

All the credit goes to the developers who may see some of their work from this skin... I worked with spider's skin mainly and did little bit of adding job by including other pieces here and there... Basically, i had spider gone thru a minor face lift operation... hehe.. Forgive me spidermunz.. I just wanna thank you all for sharing ur wonderful work and allowing me to have fun downgrading it..

If you are all about green, can't live without green, can't see enuf of green, well.. here's green for you....

I couldn't include font, cuz it's commercial one... but you can easily download it from the net... And if you want mario, I posted in the carwing's thread..

Adios.. oh.. it looks best at 800 x 480 resolution.
    Attached Files

screen shots
    Attached Files

Comment

Treetop. this is for you bro... need to change font color though...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brandensin View Post
        Treetop. this is for you bro... need to change font color though...
        Got it! Much Obliged Brandensin.

I can do the font changes easy enough. (might have to adjust the color on them pinkish buttons too)
        OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
        Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
        Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
        BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
        M2-ATX Power Supply
        RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
        Windows XP SP3

Comment

can i give you an help hands?
          in this pds file i have made green buttons
          you can copy its styles and apply to other skin files

music/video is the off style
          radio/dvd is the on style
          telephone/gps is the down style

you can change the gradient palette of each styles, in this way you can change it in any colors you want
          I hope to be helpful
          main.zip

Click image for larger version

Name:	main copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	267.7 KB
ID:	2269205

Comment

...and red

main red.zip

Click image for larger version

Name:	main red copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	286.2 KB
ID:	2269207

Comment

Couple quick Q's:

Font name?

How did you get Iguidance to display green? Was it a "global" setting of some sort or did you have to hack everything in iguidance?

nice work, green is my dash lighting, i may have to give this a go..............

Cheers
              For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
              Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

thanks spidermuz... that should be good stuff to learn.. ^^ I am gonna play with it tonight for sure... hehe..

greatwhite... it's iguidance theme... u can customize many things by defining things in theme.ini file.... Melvin is the man when it comes to hacking the iguidance...

http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/t...TOPIC_ID=28166

oh.. the font name is, HandelGotDLig...

Comment

Originally posted by brandensin View Post
                  thanks spidermuz... that should be good stuff to learn.. ^^ I am gonna play with it tonight for sure... hehe..

greatwhite... it's iguidance theme... u can customize many things by defining things in theme.ini file.... Melvin is the man when it comes to hacking the iguidance...

http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/t...TOPIC_ID=28166

oh.. the font name is, HandelGotDLig...
                  Any chance you could post your .ini file?

I really like the green look. I've used the ini file before, does it still work in iG4 (haven't tried it yet)?

cheers
                  For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
                  Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

sure.. here it is... and yes it still works.. just put it where executable is at...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks!

Much appreciated as I don't have a lot of spare time to fool around with this stuff lately.

I'll give it a try.
                      Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                      X