Suddenly, E36 becomes....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suddenly, E36 becomes....

everyone's skin.. plugin dev guys use it.. other gangs come up with their own hybrids... Well.. i am doing some experiment as well in effort to learn some PS and hopfully make a a tiny contribution...

I am somewhat modifying e36 for 2 reasons.
    one, plugin guys use it, that's a huge plus... no need to worry about making skins if you are not a talented artist.

two, i like to do color change and this skin turned out to be the best one for me so far...

Here's what i got so far... what u guys think... Mario was saying something very alien... so, that had to be gone..

oh, if i may, i like to ask flash guys a favor... do you think it's possible to give that big drum on the coner some movement.. just little action... that would be cool...
    Attached Files

What in the world is that "BOOMBOX" lookin' screen? - Don't get bashed like this other guy - leave well enough alone!
    OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
    Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
    Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
    BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
    M2-ATX Power Supply
    RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
    Windows XP SP3

Comment

9-020 Hard to say I'm Sorry.
      Looks like we going backwards with the new skins.

Comment

Comment

heheh...

i can take some little spanking... I thought that boombox was kinda cool and somewhat artistic... it looks beat up but it also looks retro too.... To be honest that wasn't what i had in mind when i was playing with a lousy jpg i found from net... a way back sometime ago, i wanted to have mp3 player looking like this... I started with this. and ended up with that.. that screen is just extra for fun.. Plus that's perfect match for the song...

-------

ok, i polished it a little bit... I am loving it.. just can't believe no one's falling for the new vintage look.. Something outside ordinary... ^^ Now, about that other dude.. i am speechless.. This is old classic, what he got.. uh... no comment.. ^^
          Attached Files

Comment

Aha! much better..
            OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
            Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
            Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
            BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
            M2-ATX Power Supply
            RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
            Windows XP SP3

Comment

not quite

Originally posted by treetop777 View Post
              Aha! much better..
              thats a .jpg of another skin i think it was streetdecks skin not sure.

so all you did is merge that .jpg with the psd's of e36 skin.

i'm not dooming you everyone has to start somewhere and learn as you go.
              Riderunner / Genesis
              Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
              New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
              Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
              Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
              Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

ok... if u are looking for something very ghetto or vintage, here's one for ya... I had to add some old spice into this modern food to achive some ghetto taste.. With my setup, i have a button from default audio player that calls this skin... I like to have this on for old songs, mainly 80s rock...^^

left red button will put you back to your defaut player, right one will load audio browser, and the rest are self explantory.....

I really appriciate if someone can help me with that big drums in the corner.. Shouldn't be too hard for flash designers to give those drums a little action...

oh, u need to put that playfile dir into ur skin folder as well for sound effect..
                Attached Files

Comment

ewwww.... leave the e36 as is

Comment

man, what's the point of bringing in this back now after more than a year??

That was like newbie thing when i was so excited and pumped up about this whole RR thing..

I still think that looks of boombox is somewhat intriguing.. and had it for a while until i switched to another skin...

Comment

Working...
                    X