How to IMG over INDICATOR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to IMG over INDICATOR

Anyone know how to place an image over an indicator like ALBUMART?
    It looks like the ALBUMART hides the image..

Currently can't be done.

IMG's are drawn in a specific layer. I & J codes are drawn on top of those layers.

A work around is to use:

IXX,...,"FILE;$pathnametoimagefilename$"

instead of IMG. This will allow you to put an "image" over an indicator.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

Thanks! that does the job.

Comment

WOW, I was just having a problem with this yesterday and poof here's the answer to my delimna. I've been playing with Sal R.'s albumviewer addin trying to get it to work with multiple skins and his buttons are 4 layers of jpgs. Unfortunately, while they look great on day skins they're almost invisible on darker skins. So I figured just put a light image under it and it would work - WRONG. Until I read this thread, I didn't realize I could mix IMG and IXX to get the desired effect. I now use IMG for the button empty and off image while the button down and on images are IXX images. Works a treat!

Thanks for letting me "learn something new everyday."
        HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoQ View Post

Thanks for letting me "learn something new everyday."
          That is a true testament to RR flexibility.

Always something new to learn about the program.
          Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoQ View Post
            ...Thanks for letting me "learn something new everyday."
            Me too.

I have been struggling to figure out a way to tone down album art in a night skin. Using this as a baseline idea I can get back to work on adding a semi-transparent gray box over the top so white/bright album art isn't so overpowering out on highway drives at night.

Good stuff.

Comment

gah ive asked this like 3 times in this forum and always got the response that it cant be done!

thanks Sal R. !!
              2005 Nissan Xtrail
              DFI 855GME-MGF - Celeron M 1.4GHz - 256Mb RAM - 200Gb SATA HDD - OPUS 150w - Xenarc 700TSV

worklog

Comment

Working...
              X