Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you to all who helped me with my sirius problem.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to all who helped me with my sirius problem.

Ok so I have downloaded this kick butt new skin DigitalFX 3.0 that eveyone has been talking about from john. I have just only a few questions.

1.how do i access more buttons, such as tv, sirius, and so on, I would like to switch them around from screen to screen as well.

2.how do i get the visualization to work up a the top while the songs are playing on the main screen?

3. It says in the readme file to install media player classic. WHERE do i download that from and where do I install that to?

4. I will be buying iGuidance next and want to make sure this one is the correct one and the newest or at least the best working one for RR. Please advise

iGuidance N. America v4 Software DVD + BR355 Mouse Receiver
    Cable Options: USB (for laptop)

5. Why does RR freeze when I click on VIDEOS?

6. How can I change the clock from reading Military time?

Thank you for all your help again, and John AWESOME skin I loved your demo video and really think you are doing a great thing. I will be tossing some cash your way once I get this all working just the way I want it too!!!!!! Again thank you to all of you for all the help!

Phil

Search, search and Search some more. All the answers to all your questions have been answered.

Also

Comment

..and the "promise" of a donation won't get u any closer to being spoonfed..
      OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
      Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
      Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
      BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
      M2-ATX Power Supply
      RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
      Windows XP SP3

Comment

I was just asking for some friendly help

I am not trying to be spoonfed, I am just trying to ask for some help! I didn't mean to do anything wrong.

Thanks i'll keep searching and searching!

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by funkyphil View Post
          1.how do i access more buttons, such as tv, sirius, and so on, I would like to switch them around from screen to screen as well.
          Hold in on the button you want to change and a list of buttons will appear for you to choose.

2.how do i get the visualization to work up a the top while the songs are playing on the main screen?
          Use winamp 5.13...can be downloaded from www.oldversion.com
          You'll have to read about the setting for the vis as i dont have time to explain them all to you...

3. It says in the readme file to install media player classic. WHERE do i download that from and where do I install that to?
          It's already installed with the roadrunner installer....you may just have to point to it in the config application....using the browse....its in the roadrunner folder/mplayerc.exe i believe...

4. I will be buying iGuidance next and want to make sure this one is the correct one and the newest or at least the best working one for RR. Please advise

iGuidance N. America v4 Software DVD + BR355 Mouse Receiver
          Cable Options: USB (for laptop)
          I'm pretty sure 4.0 works with DFX3...but i know 100% that version 3.0 work perfectly....its up to you if you want to try 4.0

5. Why does RR freeze when I click on VIDEOS?
          Make sure you use the config application and point out everything it asks for....there is a setting asking for the default video folder...use the browse and point it to the folder where your videos are...

6. How can I change the clock from reading Military time?
          Again using the CONFIG APPLICATION Under General -> Page 1 -> Uncheck "Use Internationalization"

The guys above are right....search the forums....ALOT!....there is a ton of information in these forums already....the search button is your friend....a good start for you is to go through the Config application thoroughly....

.:[ x10's GMLAN ]:.

Sirius Channels Update

Comment

thank you very much X10 and everyone else, I will continue to search and learn more! Helps out a lot that you guys know what to do. Thank you again!

Phil

Comment

Working...
            X