VW Theme (WIP)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Theme (WIP)

Few shots of the skin I'm building for my VW Golf, done a PhonCo one but that was a while ago whilst it was still supported, still alot to do but looking for some feedback so far.

Top = Main Menu
    2nd = OSK
    3rd = Phonco
    4th = GPS

Cheers Sy
    Attached Files

very good. liking very much. keep it up, and keep up the general look/theme. contrast may be the only issue...

Comment

very nice concept ... I love the overall look of the skin, it's very OEM'ish and have a great consistency about it.

but .. as tundra said, contract may be an issue for those of use using regular screens in the car .. i think this could be very difficult to use on a sunny day - not that we get too many of those here in Ireland during the summer !!!!
      -------------------------------
      The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

Comment

it make a great day skin for me, watching this closely
        MY build...a walk thru, finally getting to it

Comment

cheers for your comments guy's, I was thinking about inverting some of the color for a night scheme, haven't tried it out yet in the car as I'm still building a developing the PC but I'll post some pics of it working on the 7" monitor mounted in the car when I get the chance

Comment

don't forget to add shadows to the buttons on the GPS screen ... none on the demo screen shown ...
            -------------------------------
            The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

Comment

Yeh they'll be done, thats the most recent one I've been working on, looking at other skins I think there's some more buttons need on it so going to look into that and then start work on the media player screen.

Comment

Working...
              X