Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which software?

Hi Guys.
    New to RR and skins etc but read what to do etc.
    What software do you guys use to make sutch great back grounds, with the buttons and images etc.

Adobe Photoshop is my tool of choice. Makes a non-artistic person like me able to create semi-passable creations, so to someone with talent, you can only imagine what it does.

You can get a free trial straight from Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/index.html
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I use paint shop pro....its a little less advanced as photoshop...but it does everything I need it to do....on top of that its around a hundred bucks instead of *EDIT* $650 ...

If you are going to buy the software legit maybe go for paint shop pro... but if you are going to get the software some other way....I would probably go for photoshop...

.:[ x10's GMLAN ]:.

Sirius Channels Update

Comment

I would edit that above...

And photoshop isnt a couple of hundred, it is $650.
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I use paintdotnet which is a free editor, and can read psd's (if you download a plugin) for buttons, I use zpaint 1.4, another freeware program which gives great results.

KPJUK
          M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
          DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

gimp is another good (free) option. they all do the same stuff, just a matter of what you wanna learn and how much you wanna pay.

Comment

Working...
            X