Problem: random tracks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem: random tracks

I have burned nearly all of my cds myself, and have them numbered in order of play. For some reason, either RR or Winamp is now playing them out of order.

Each folder has numbered names. I purchased tag and rename, and made sure that they all have track numbers as well. no change.

On most cds the list is completely backwards. Last plays first etc.

i have been back and forth to rename, manually renaming. and nothing seems to work.

Folders = Artists Name\Album\#Track Name.mp3

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Tzunami View Post
    I have burned nearly all of my cds myself, and have them numbered in order of play. For some reason, either RR or Winamp is now playing them out of order.

Each folder has numbered names. I purchased tag and rename, and made sure that they all have track numbers as well. no change.

On most cds the list is completely backwards. Last plays first etc.

i have been back and forth to rename, manually renaming. and nothing seems to work.

Folders = Artists Name\Album\#Track Name.mp3

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Back to basics: what skin are you using, what version or RR do you have, what version of winamp, what does your RR.ini look like?
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

I'd say the only thing that looks funny is the Winamp version 2.75???? best two are 2.95 or 5.13.
      RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
      Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
      Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
      RRMedia
      RRExtended
      DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Thanks

I will give them a whirl. and sorry for not posting specs earlier.
        stupid of me,. Even I know better.

Comment

Finally

I got Winamp 2.85 no chanhe, and 5.13 .no changes
          tried several skins no change.

So if no winamp, not rr then it must be my skin.

But when going thru BMV2 I see that if i press the select key and not select + the order is fine.

So I go to my command, substitute :Select for Add1, and it works perfectly.

Thanks everyone for helpimg me work out the logic.

And your right try other people skins. you might just learn somethin.
          Clif

Comment

Ok i got it. it was tricky

My orginal cmd was

"CLEARLIST||Add1||PLAY||Back||Back||Load;Audio_Pla yer.skin;Music"

Clearllst = ok Add1 not so good becase it adds the list in strnage ways

Play = oK amd Back back to get out of the subfolder the load.

Changed it to

"CLEARLIST||!Select||Back||Back||PLAY||Load;Audio_ Player.skin;Music"

!Select = ok and stays on same skin, then back baCK PLAY works on the album browser skin to reset to main dolder, the load player.

Select wony work because it moves to you player skin, then back back play is not understood on the player and ignored.or worse play causes pause.

While I did work it out nyself, thanks GizmoQ for pointing out the basics that i had forgotten.
            cliff

Comment

Originally posted by Tzunami View Post
              While I did work it out nyself, thanks GizmoQ for pointing out the basics that i had forgotten.
              cliff
              No Problem (NP)
              HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Working...
              X