Need a skin.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a skin.....

Can one of you great artist types here do me a skin to replicate the Dodge Charger MYGIG system??? I have the Charger, just not the mygig... Here are some of the photos that I have...

There is a full HOW TO with many more pics here

http://www.dodge.com/en/owners/mygig/

Thanks in advance

MonkeyRacer already done something similar http://jcautodesign.com/rrskins.aspx
    OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
    Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
    Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
    BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
    M2-ATX Power Supply
    RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
    Windows XP SP3

Comment

Close but not quite what i was looking for... More of a "COPY" of the original... And having NO skills in the design department, I deffently need the help of the artists in this site..

Comment

hey, i can probably create something similar to this. the only thing is you gotta do the coding yourself And if you can get clearer pictures would be helpful, as well as a list of what you want to support (ie: music, videos/dvd, internet, visualization, etc). If you can, make an outline of the features you want to have. oh and one more thing, do you want those side buttons as graphics or organize all those buttons into the same graphics as the layout itself?

Comment

Wow thanx.... I will see what photo's I can come up with asap... As for the features.. Really all I want is .......

Radio
          Cd + copy
          DVD
          Avi
          MP3
          NAV (I guidance 4)
          Photo's
          Bluetooth Cell phone.

If the side buttons could be functional graphics that you be really cool.
          Although i would want as much of the center screen usable as possible..
          so no bevel around the screen...

Comment

This is what i can manage..

Comment

Working...
            X