AllFlash Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AllFlash Skin

I been using this skin for awhile and wonder if anyone is interested in it. The concept of this skin is pretty much ALL Flash but what makes this unique is that each button or label or text box is its own flash file so it is still highly customizable.

My current working setup.

Hardware:
    Zotac 9300 motherboard with a 2.4 quad core procesor.
    Liliput 7inch screen running at 800x600.
    Auzentech Forte 7.1 Sound Card
    HD Radio using Michj cable
    Ibusrr interface adapter
    Bluetooth GPS

Software:
    Vista x64 Ultimate
    RideRunner 6-1-09
    RR Media+
    Shoutcast Plugin for RR
    AutoIt and AutoHotkey for custom exe's
    IGO8

**This skins requires decent amount of processing power (Duel Core or better) to function because of the amount of flash files running on each skin menu. Older processors will likely not be able to use this skin.

*All credits go to PCPETE since he is the creator of the original skin and his customizable flash buttons.

Menu Skin:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	main.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	2304799

Audio Skin:

Name:	audio.jpg
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	2304800

BMW IBUS Skin:

Name:	obd.jpg
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	2304801

Radio Skin:

Name:	radio.jpg
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	2304802

ShoutCast Skin:

Name:	iradio.jpg
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	2304803

UPDATE:
    7/15/09 - Working on cleaning up my skin directory with only the stuff needed for my skin to work before posting up a beta copy for use.

Beta Release July 20, 2009;
    Attached Files

Comment

Looking good my man!!! I'm definately gonna be using your radio and shoutcast skins!

On a side note, I see you've got CoverFlow as one of your buttons, have you tried my CoverMess? It's flash based and pretty cool too....
      Sig, smig...

Ford Flex Toshiba Excite 7.7 Install

CoverMess - Cool Flash Covers

FlashFlex - Flash Components for your skinning pleasure

Mazda Millenia, Road Runner

YouTube - Road Runner, IGO8 PC, Dashcommand OBD, Visteon HD Radio

Comment

Can't wait...
        HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Of course I will be using your flash base CoverMess. I been busy integrating RR media so far that part works great. From the Audio screen you can see 2 list the left one is folder\artist\rating\search list of my Mp3s and the right side is the current selected mp3s base on the folder\artist\rating\search selection.

My favorite is the star ratings it lights up base on the rating and is also a button to set the ratings. (Question is is there a command for a push\hold command on those flash buttons to maybe load that rating song list :P)

Comment

push / hold was something i wanted to do, but got sidetracked with the mess...

I'll mess around with it a little and see what i can come up with...
            Sig, smig...

Comment

All I can say is WOW!.......WOW!..........WOW!.... OOOOH!...WOW!

HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

looks good, there is something i cant quite put my finger on about it...
                just something...
                -Thanks
                Mitch
                www.rush2112.net

"Did you test it in carwings??"

Sun, Come shine my way
                May healing waters bury all my pain
                Wind, Carry me home
                The fabric of reality is tearing apart
                The piece of me that died
                Will return To live again

Comment

who knew that shoutcast plugin would be put to work . Lookin good!
                  mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                  Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                  Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Posted a beta release. If people like I will work on future updates to covnert any left over buttons to flash and add new features but must be ALL flash to fit my theme.

My first update plan is to change all the current list\text boxes into flash boxes. Add a flash keyboard instead of using someone elses that I cant rember what skin I took it from. Sorry if I didn't give credit for that cant remeber where I grab it from.

Comment

Messed around with it...good job! I'm not using blue's RRmedia (as of yet), so I wasn't able to test all the functionality...

I'm currently working on making playlist support for covermess, but I plan on making the playlist a generic list flash component for skinning , playlist, browser, custom list etc...

A flash keyboard is also something really needed...

I'm going to refocus my energy on the components once I'm done with CM..

Glad to hear you are planning to make some flash components as well...
                      Sig, smig...

Comment

Working...
                      X